ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately, yes. You know as bad at it seems it actually made me laugh. People were commenting that its the blue car who is at fault since it has eyes and saw another car coming but didn't prevent it.
laugh.gif
Maaaaaaan I literally laugh too loud reading this ... I woke up everyone in here lmao 

this is not new at all
laugh.gif

im 29 years old i have been wearing untied shoes since middle school.

as stated some shoes look fine tied...some look better untied....none look better ksteezy tied
laugh.gif
I'm 32, and I've been "not tying" my shoes since I was like 8.  I always just made the lace tips + a little extra sticking out of the last lace hole, and then make the rest of the laces as loose as possible.  Did this with Jordans, did this with Nike Frees, etc.  

More comfy to just slip in and out of them.  Plus, the laces on UB's don't really do **** anyway. 

I just tried them on at the Y-3 store and they are a tad more comfortable that normal UB because they use a thicker insole. I cant see paying that price knowing that they will eventually go on sale. By the way they run TTS.
TTS? Interesting. The sport line is the only time i have go to true size with Y-3. I'm waiting on the white/black high's to go on heavy discount. 

Got my CB 1.0s in from Snapstyle via the Ebay code. Man are they nice, should've gotten these a long time ago. Will post pics later.

LMAO Right!!!  but I guess everybody down in my part of NC knows what it is now... (some odd years later)

whats the point of that post? nobody here cares about your supreme.. theres a thread for that.

Last edited:
Didn't ask for you to care!!! Just pointing out how now the Supreme trend has grown in just a few years!! 

PS: With Ultraboost in the actual picture!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom