ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Second interview today. If I get the gig, making a big purchase with part of my severance check 
smokin.gif

oh and for anyone wondering. Snapstyle sent orders on Rocket Ship after the storm. Folks should have 'out for delivery' today.

Mine got delivered today too. Seems like it was overnighted or something... Could've sworn mine was still in NY last night.

They look too much like Cavs colors than ASU which is why I slowly got over them and settled for Texas A&M lace swap lol.
Random but one time when I sat in a on a corporate call with my Adidas DM they lightly discussed how the idea was being thrown around to produce NBA themed UBs for all 30 teams to celebrate their last year as partner but ultimately decided to scrap it because of that same reason being their last year with the league 
laugh.gif

Good luck bro! what field are you in?
Regulatory Compliance (credit/mortgage industry).  It's pretty easy to find jobs but it's just as easy to get laid off. I'm over the up and down though and going to start applying for Grad school soon. 

Good luck. NT Boost thread cheering you on.

That would be dope if interviewer was in here or a lurker.
I'd bet my small collection they are nowhere near NT. Bunch of older folks in my line of work. Just in case though....

Sneakeraddet if you're the one interviewing me, better hire my ***. 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Random but one time when I sat in a on a corporate call with my Adidas DM they lightly discussed how the idea was being thrown around to produce NBA themed UBs for all 30 teams to celebrate their last year as partner but ultimately decided to scrap it because of that same reason being their last year with the league 
laugh.gif
Damn that woulda been cool but wouldn't have made sense since UBs are a running shoe but whatever, they weren't a football shoe too haha.

I think the Bucks/New Orleans Pelicans/Charlotte Hornets would've had the sickest/unique CWs.

Regulatory Compliance (credit/mortgage industry).  It's pretty easy to find jobs but it's just as easy to get laid off. I'm over the up and down though and going to start applying for Grad school soon. 
ah i see. i only ask because i am also looking for jobs in LA area (im from DC). would have been a nice coincidence if you and i interviewed at the same company for the same job. hope you get it! 

I'd bet my small collection they are nowhere near NT. Bunch of older folks in my line of work. Just in case though....

Sneakeraddet if you're the one interviewing me, better hire my ***. 
roll.gif
You never know. Avg. age in here is quite high. @casper90403 brings up our avg. oooo shots fired
laugh.gif

I believe you should do fine. Federal Reserve just raised up interest rates so they gonna need pushers like you to get folks into these mortgages and high interest loans

You never know. Avg. age in here is quite high. @casper90403
brings up our avg. oooo shots fired :lol:

I can't now. I'm in my office yelling at people and getting yelled at twice as much from 830a-6p. Tough time of the qtr for me. Only thing that bugs me is i think TB's came out somewhere and thats why the thread moved so much.

Homeboy's probably in an office throwdown right now.
Cracked me up first time reading that post.

You never know. Avg. age in here is quite high. @casper90403 brings up our avg. oooo shots fired
laugh.gif

I believe you should do fine. Federal Reserve just raised up interest rates so they gonna need pushers like you to get folks into these mortgages and high interest loans
Pusher? I'm on the opposite end.... I'm the person monitoring mortgage companies lending policies/practices to ensure people aren't being taken advantage of 
indifferent.gif

Pusher? I'm on the opposite end.... I'm the person monitoring mortgage companies lending policies/practices to ensure people aren't being taken advantage of :stoneface:  

You were the dude screaming about sub prime with no one taking notice right? ;-)

They look too much like Cavs colors than ASU which is why I slowly got over them and settled for Texas A&M lace swap lol.
haha so here's my ASU boost story

At this point in the story, i was brand new to owning Ubs (2 pairs of 2.0s). So, I was on my honeymoon to kaui hawaii, this past november, and we arrive to the airport heading to baggage claim. On the walk to the baggage claim I had stood behind some oregon football players with Nike PEs on, the model which i didn't recognize but knew they weren't jordans. This was cool I guess, college people on winter break maybe?  Me and Wife were standing by carousel and I noticed saw Ubs out the corner of my eye and gave the guy the 'what's up look' and said "nice ultra boost".  He goes "thanks :smile:" .  I go "USC?" (my wife went to USC, so there are burgundy and gold things around the house).  He goes "ASU" .  I'm like "oh my bad, they look like USC colors".  Little did i know that I encountered a unicorn shoe.  He looked like a football player also. /story.

cliffs: I saw ASU ultra boosts in Hawaii and called them USC

Back
Top Bottom