ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gordy didn't meant that they were around just that he wouldn't do it above that lol 

I won't pay over retail or slightly above for any 1.0 ... they were just sitting everywhere, jumping on the hype naaah 

You copped? Congrats man!

Wonder where they're finding these pairs considering they restocked those TB 1.0's a couple weeks ago. Must be in the same place Size found those TD's 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Finally have both WM EQT and turbo red EQT in hand to compare sizing and materials.
TR wins IMO overall. The side suede panel is softer with embossed labeling, 3M tongue label, and soft felt-like collar and under lining. The lace loops on the top are plastic so you can tie the laces tight without wrinkling or stretching out the holes, unlike the WMs. Also the insole is thicker on the TR.
Underneath, the WM has a hard flat foam that is thick so you can't feel the boost and creases at the flexing point, whereas, the TR has that soft felt-like material.
Both are size 10.5 which is my UB1.0 size.
Hope this helps.

Side paneling
View media item 2370957
Reflective tongue tag
View media item 2370960
WM inner lining
View media item 2370961
TR inner lining
View media item 2370963
insoles
View media item 2370964

Finally have both WM EQT and turbo red EQT in hand to compare sizing and materials.
TR wins IMO overall. The side suede panel is softer with embossed labeling, 3M tongue label, and soft felt-like collar and under lining. The lace loops on the top are plastic so you can tie the laces tight without wrinkling or stretching out the holes, unlike the WMs. Also the insole is thicker on the TR.
Underneath, the WM has a hard flat foam that is thick so you can't feel the boost and creases at the flexing point, whereas, the TR has that soft felt-like material.
Both are size 10.5 which is my UB1.0 size.
Hope this helps.
Regretted sleeping on the turbo red EQT. Was busy copping other stuff at that time.

Nice cop though.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom