ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know what you you're referencing but I assume there was a custom pair involved. I doubt there will be any offense taken since all you did was make your own custom inspired by that one. If somebody is rhat sensitive, well.... you can't please everybody

The top pair is LGBTQ edition scheduled to release.

The bottom is custom pair either
- 1.0 white with dyed upper and painted cage (which more likely based on the letters on the heel cup and finish around the boost)
or
- CB with painted heel cup.

I do not own either pairs, but seems there are some interest in CB with white heel cup. (Like a caged version of hypebeast version)

I thought starting with LGBTQ pair to achieve that finish would seem easier than starting with either TW or CB which will require more work.

Last edited:

- 1.0 white with dyed upper and painted cage (which more likely based on the letters on the heel cup and finish around the boost)
or

I do not own either pairs, but seems there are some interest in CB with white heel cup. (Like a caged version of hypebeast version)

I thought starting with LGBTQ pair to achieve that finish would seem easier than starting with either TW or CB which will require more work.
Oh, gotcha. I don't see any harm in it- and I think the white heel cup on a black pair (like the WW's/HB is a great look. The WW black pair is the one collab i really wanted. Core black 1.0 with a white heel cup is a good look

please leave and never come back. twice in one day people saying they dont want a pair if they are too easy to cop.....
mean.gif
LOL I'm sure that's just the running joke making fun of @Tito157  cause he cancelled his Oreos from FNL b/c they were too easy to cop. I hope you didn't take me serious when I said the same thing about the Titolo x Adidas NMDs yesterday to @floodarea  
laugh.gif

Quote:

or

Nah, that's definitely a sample pair that never released. Look at the outsole - it's the Continental outsole. A custom TW or CB will have the nubs on the outsole. 

Dope. How are the Huang's? Comfy?
Just as comfortable as other slides as far as slide go, love them though. Although they don't compare to boost :lol:
They are pretty formfitted to foot though which is cool, first adilettes so I'm not sure how they compare to others although I assume they're the same

Early birthday gift from the GF
Another great example of unnecessary double ups. I bought 2 pair of the EH slides cause I thought they were so dope. Like Im ever gonna wear them enough to beat them into the ground. Add to the fact I have gucci slides too the double up was completely unneeded
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Every time I hear Gucci flip flops, all I can think about is Future and this ...

I just f*****d your ... Well, you know the rest lol

Another great example of unnecessary double ups. I bought 2 pair of the EH slides cause I thought they were so dope. Like Im ever gonna wear them enough to beat them into the ground. Add to the fact I have gucci slides too the double up was completely unneeded :lol: :smh:

Used to double up with Nike, Jordan, Lebron and Air Maxes.
Now just a few among NMD, Ultra Boost and Yeezys.
Don't really feel that need anymore.
Next new thing will come along.

Will be heading to Bangkok in a couple days... Curious to see what may or may not be sitting over there haha.

Pretty sure not many of us would be sneaker shopping if going to Thailand unsupervised. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom