ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif

Thanks NT for helping me catch these after getting a cancellation from adidas. usually wear normal pants and socks but like this combo

IMG

Favorite 1.0 CWs? To narrow it down, no 1.5/continental sole models. Hoping my wool greys last me forever but the sole speaks otherwise.
The Coreblacks are the most versatile... I love them and wish I could find a second pair for a resonable price. The black 2.0s do their job for me, but it´s no match at all.

I also like the solar red 1.0s alot. They are very bright and I love the colorblocking with the black cage. Got em for a good deal in the winter and can´t wait to rock them in the summer.

my white 3.0s fit bigger than my night cargos. same size. is there something about the night cargo and was it produced a bit smaller? just wondering.

For those that got the TB 3.0 did it not come with inside stcker? I bought a pair from goat and it didnt come with the sticker inside the shoes. Should I be worried or are they good?

Those stickers fall off so easily I'd say you're fine... I find them falling around the inside of the shoes all the time.

Last edited:
Ultra boost used to be my favorite shoe ever.  The 3.0s just don't do it for me.  I don't fell spending 180 on a shoes I don't love.  Anyone else fell this way?  You think Adidas will ever go back to restocking or making new 1.0 colorways?

some sizes still up - they're not kiths but i'll take trail responses for $50 all day

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/1988132/adidas-response-running-sneaker?color=CBROWN-IRO

https://www.adidas.com/us/customize  - no UBs though, I think closest thing we had so far was the mi adidas popup in NYC
You'll like them. I saw them at the outlet after missing out on the Kith for 65 and snagged them. They are nice I was rocking them yesterday. I went .5 size down fit great. If you have wide feet may be a bit tight .5 down.

Ultra boost used to be my favorite shoe ever.  The 3.0s just don't do it for me.  I don't fell spending 180 on a shoes I don't love.  Anyone else fell this way?  You think Adidas will ever go back to restocking or making new 1.0 colorways?
not in term of cw, but everything else the 3.0 is my fav, then 1.0, then 2.0. 

The comfort of 3.0 is superb, feel like you not wearing a shoe at all and its so comfortable. Like a complete different shoes compare to 2.0 and 1.0. 

no, i fefellike 1.0s will not come back.

Last edited:
Thanks NT for helping me catch these after getting a cancellation from adidas. usually wear normal pants and socks but like this combo
They look nice, so far the only 3.0 I've liked- that contrast in the knit and the grey hits are a good look
nthat.gif

I'm kinda questionable on the 3.0's too.  I have the Night Cargos and the Oreos, still both unworn because I can't see myself wearing them.  Probably going to return them. 

I have been wearing my white 3m 2.0's a lot lately, though.  Team dont-tie-my-shoes here.  Edit:  To add, these 2.0's were instantly more comfortable than my white 1.0's.  Don't know if its just because I've beat the boost down on the 1.0's (daily beaters for last year+) or what, but 2.0s felt much softer and not as restricting across the top of my foot. 

Denver weather was great this weekend: 

Last edited:
The love for the 1.0 is comical

Seems to be here mainly. Don't get me wrong, I like the shoe a lot....I have two prrr. I just don't think it's that much better looking than the others. On a comfort level the 2.0 & 3.0 beat them hands down.

yeah it seems im the only loving the 3.0 so much lolz. Its getting quite funny. I thought all the love for UB cuz they are comfortable? If yes then 3.0 is like the king of comfort compare to 1.0 and 2.0 

Back
Top Bottom