ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still can't believe I had so many chances to cop Volt and Solar Red 1.0 for retail and passed 
frown.gif
You and me both man 
mean.gif

some people I recall enjoyed the comfort but did not like how the silhouette looked on feet so only time will tell haha.

The 93/16 eqt boost is a nice silhouette as well but def not as comfy as the 93/17. However, those might be a consolation on-feet wise for folks who didn't like 93/17.
That's me right there 

Boy this thread sure is moving and i haven't even show off my Wangs 

That's one of the reasons Californians and CA companies are flocking to Texas in droves; the cost of living is just too damn high in some areas. I'm simply speaking only for myself, but top to bottom Texas > California. I lived in Houston for 9 years and currently live in San Diego. Houston is a concrete jungle and isn't a very attractive city, but the pros greatly outweigh the cons for ME.  I think San Fran is pretty too, but their politics and cost of living is a huge negative for me. That's not to say I wouldn't mind living there a few years for the experience because I'd jump at the chance to live there 4 years or so. My uncle still lives in SF, but he makes butt tons of money, so finances aren't even close to being an issue for him and his family.  Between going to law school and working, my mother also lived there for 10 years, but ultimately she moved. Truth be told, there aren't too many places I'd probably want to live permanently. The list isn't super long, but SoCal is probably more like in the top 5-10 places I'd consider living longterm/grow permanent roots.

I think that's kind of a exaggerated (the no middle); although I'll will say it's not uncommon to see adults in their 30s with roommates which is beyond me. Probably more of a SF/LA thing than the rest of the state. I know in San Diego, some people just move to the outskirts to avoid some of the higher costs of living. If it wasn't such a haul to work, I'd probably  live in North County than Mission Valley. Hell, I know people that commute from Temecula to the San Diego airport everyday for work. F that noise.
Great input. Bay Area slowly losing it's culture with all these tech folk coming in forcing gentrification. However, it's cool living here since there's so much diversity. No where other than maybe NY I can buy some Chicken Tikka / Pad Thai / Al pastor tacos / Mc Double / Poutine  all  in a 5 mile radius. 

Edit: naiive of me. Not counting food courts 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

That's one of the reasons Californians and CA companies are flocking to Texas in droves; the cost of living is just too damn high in some areas. I'm simply speaking only for myself, but top to bottom Texas > California. I lived in Houston for 9 years and currently live in San Diego. Houston is a concrete jungle and isn't a very attractive city, but the pros greatly outweigh the cons for ME.  I think San Fran is pretty too, but their politics and cost of living is a huge negative for me. That's not to say I wouldn't mind living there a few years for the experience because I'd jump at the chance to live there 4 years or so. My uncle still lives in SF, but he makes butt tons of money, so finances aren't even close to being an issue for him and his family.  Between going to law school and working, my mother also lived there for 10 years, but ultimately she moved. Truth be told, there aren't too many places I'd probably want to live permanently. The list isn't super long, but SoCal is probably more like in the top 5-10 places I'd consider living longterm/grow permanent roots.

I think that's kind of a exaggerated (the no middle); although I'll will say it's not uncommon to see adults in their 30s with roommates which is beyond me. Probably more of a SF/LA thing than the rest of the state. I know in San Diego, some people just move to the outskirts to avoid some of the higher costs of living. If it wasn't such a haul to work, I'd probably  live in North County than Mission Valley. Hell, I know people that commute from Temecula to the San Diego airport everyday for work. F that noise.
Great input. Bay Area slowly losing it's culture with all these tech folk coming in forcing gentrification. However, it's cool living here since there's so much diversity. No where other than maybe NY I can buy some Chicken Tikka / Pad Thai / Al pastor tacos / Mc Double / Poutine  all  in a 5 mile radius. 

Edit: naiive of me. Not counting food courts 
laugh.gif
One of the great things about SD, too. Less chain restaurants and more family owned type places. Although, it took me about a 6 months to recognize this, there aren't many Chinese restaurants in SD, which was kinda shocking, since San Fran has so many. To be honest, outside of PF Changs, if you even want to call it Chinese, that's the only I've had since I've lived here. Whereas Houston, although you can definitely find great food, more than likely you're gonna be rolling up to a chain in most cases lol. Some local, but most national chains. But of course, there's the GOAT of drive-thru fast food Whataburger 
nthat.gif
 Yeah, I said it In-and-Out lovers. Fight me 
roll.gif
(for what it's worth, IAO is good, but not Whataburger good 
glasses.gif
)

Agreed 

The worst is Joe Buck hands down.
man I can't stand joe buck. Him and Troy always calling my giants games. I put that ish on mute

Last edited:

One of the great things about SD, too. Less chain restaurants and more family owned type places. Although, it took me about a 6 months to recognize this, there aren't many Chinese restaurants in SD, which was kinda shocking, since San Fran has so many. To be honest, outside of PF Changs, if you even want to call in Chinese, that's the only I've had since I've lived here. Whereas Houston, although you can definitely find great food, more than likely you're gonna be rolling up to a chain in most cases lol. Some local, but most national chains. But of course, there's the GOAT of drive-thru fast food Whataburger 
nthat.gif
 Yeah, I said In-and-Out lovers. Fight me 
roll.gif
glasses.gif
)
Sweet and Spicy + 1 tender!!! (used to live in Houston)

But of course, there's the GOAT of drive-thru fast food Whataburger 
nthat.gif
 Yeah, I said it In-and-Out lovers. Fight me 
roll.gif
glasses.gif
)
I love in and out but I have no loyalty to them as them being the GOAT. I enjoy burgers. Depends on the mood/craving.

Wish I had a few more. I literally strike out on every big release. My best W's were (2) TD's and Choc 750's. That's about it. Just ordered some triple white mesh nmd's ($104 shipped so I couldn't pass) that will be here on Thursday. Those will be my first NMD so we'll see if I like them. 

Shoe game is a huge struggle for me, not even sure why I bother sometimes haha.

Well team manual over here has struck out on every collab this year! I carted the Titolo NMD's but came to my senses that $200 for that shoe is nuts, so I didn't cop them lol.

I really want these Haven's though so maybe the Boost Gods (Not named Teddy) will rain their blessing down on my cart for those. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom