ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the collab has to be part of the Sneaker Exchange program to get the sneaker exchange box. This just sounds like a regular Consortium collab

That's part of consortium release, not sneaker exchange. I hope they come in consortium box, not regular UB box, but then Kith UB comes in regular box.

The ones in question all fall under Consortium releases. (be it from Regular consortium, World Tour, or S.E.) The only ones that were consistent were the World tour with the passport style boxes.

Looks like it's Adidas being adidas again. They've been inconsistent with their boxes for regular consortium drops and now the SE. The Kith x Naked should have come with a matte black SE box, instead it came with the cream one (with no SE branding) used in later consortium releases. The Kith mid should have come with the cream like its Trail sibling, instead it came (as mentioned) in the standard UB box of old. Go figure...

Haven looks like a regular consortium (like the Titolo NMD, Sneaker Politics Gazelle) chances are at best it might get the cream box, wouldn't be surprised if it ends up in the standard UB box.

Looks like they've abandoned the dual (one hyped, one not), regular consortium model release though.

Last edited:
View media item 2332964

A lot of shoes need glamour shots just to get the hype train going (Kith especially is notorious for this). A nice shoe should look good in bright and dim lighting
I'm not saying they need glamour shots to look good, I'm saying that the wrong lighting can make a shoe look awful just like the right lighting can make it look great. Judgement should ideally be saved for pics with Neutral lighting since that's what we will get when we get them in hand.

I wonder who really made that final decision to come out with what they are coming out with now.

It's like white stars cost too much and black boost were on sale.

Last edited:
Haven looks like a regular consortium (like the Titolo NMD, Sneaker Politics Gazelle) chances are at best it might get the cream box, wouldn't be surprised if it ends up in the standard UB box.

Haven gonna have the standard UB box from what I saw

IMO, ATR lining should be dull instead of shiny.  Would be 
nthat.gif

They should've ATLEAST implemented the three stars to signify the Haven collab somewhere. Looks lazy as hell

IMO, ATR lining should be dull instead of shiny.  Would be :nthat:
Imagine a suede ATR lining. Would kind of defeat the purpose but it would look fire. Still gonna try for these though. These pictures make me want them more while making everyone else pass

:frown: at that Euro site a couple pages back not shipping to the US.

Need a small size in the Night Cargos pretty badly.

Hmm have a chance at grabbing a pair of trace cargo 3.0's for retail from a guy. How do people who own them feel about them? Are they really dope in person? The details seem pretty cool tbh. They would be the first 3.0 I would buy to keep.

Back
Top Bottom