ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wow..wtf was I thinking lol. Had 10 carted on caliroots..decided not to buy it cuz it was $220...wtf was i thinking?!
that was the move, might as well take the stress out of it and cop from a local reseller if you're going to drop $245 after shipping

wow..wtf was I thinking lol. Had 10 carted on caliroots..decided not to buy it cuz it was $220...wtf was i thinking?!

That $225 turns into $254 real quick with the shipping. That's like $70 over retail, don't be mad, be glad. Lol. Try End in 25 minutes or every other US site tomorrow. You'll be ight

that was the move, might as well take the stress out of it and cop from a local reseller if you're going to drop $245 after shipping
oh damn didn't even know that would be the final price shipped. Why's CR price higher than the others?

$220 at this point is ridiculous. If you put some work in, they'll be easily had tomorrow. More retailers carrying the whites than the blacks.

technically these should get easier and easier as the day goes by. Unless everyone who copped at the top of the hour are going for the double/triple up.

Look back a few pages, there's over 4,000 I believe but the actual stock numbers were posted
Yeah I just went back a page and saw 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom