ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Welp, I ****** up yesterday and accidentally bought the Zebra EQT Support ADV from TWGO thinking I was on the 93-17 page
sick.gif
. Never returned or even shipped anything internationally before and I don't think I can try reselling them at retail locally since they probably are going to sit on most sites. 
Congratulations you played yourself 

At least last year we Kindda new what to expect from each retailer that was IN the consortium

I think that was due in part to that leaked world tour list though. Otherwise I don't think people would have known until shortly before each release, for the most part. Then there were cases like the non-tour Livestock PB and Samba, which seemingly felt like a short window of time between when pics popped up and the release. Even the Naked UB felt like that, especially with the long buildup to the Kith mid near/overshadowing it.

That's me though, for all I know those examples I listed could have been posted/leaked long before and I was never really paying attention.

If you're Canuck then gotta try for a pair. Just like Reigning Champ collab. Represent. Both upcoming pairs are not too bad. Not my thing though.
Guys up North get shafted by the drop numbers every release and then get max taxed from own govn't for pairs shipped in. Just terrible.
Good luck.
Yeah, exactly. Not sure how I feel about the second iteration of the Reigning Champs. We'll see.

And yes, we always get shafted with stock.  We get no love here.

I would appreciate em more if not every shoe he reviews is 'fire' . I would understand you wouldn't buy a shoe you didn't like but he buys like every single one in every single CW.

There is not a CW or boost shoe the dude doesn't like so just seems real groupie mentality.

But props to him for having Adidas send him shoes. not quite a boost shoe for the 'boost god' but adidas aint sending me packages so kudos.
There are some cws he doesn't like and he doesn't buy non-pk shoes so there's that. But overall he's still very bias. And his followers are crazy as hell.

I think that was due in part to that leaked world tour list though. Otherwise I don't think people would have known until shortly before each release, for the most part. Then there were cases like the non-tour Livestock PB and Samba, which seemingly felt like a short window of time between when pics popped up and the release. Even the Naked UB felt like that, especially with the long buildup to the Kith mid near/overshadowing it.

That's me though, for all I know those examples I listed could have been posted/leaked long before and I was never really paying attention.
There should one more of those leaks ... 

Stuff going too fast lately tbh, we have yeezys one week, ubs the next one, eqts the other, new silhouette inikis  and then collabs, sneaker exchange, am month ... 

Back
Top Bottom