ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are coupons excluded on the 93/17 EQT Boost on Adidas.com ?   Don't see the small print saying coupons are excluded when viewing the product page right now ?

I got a confirmation, but I hope it had a cart hold for a min. Wouldn't let me check out as guest, so I had to login...Autofill...then check both tiny boxes that I didn't see at the bottom. We'll see lol.
same... haha. I didn't realize I had an account from a few years ago, had to login, update all my info, check out - fraud protection against the charge, had to clear that - then repurchased. I honestly don't know how I was able to process my order lol.

I go TTS on these, same as my UB 2.0/3.0 size. The knit is a little tighter than UB so I don't think .5 down is going to work for you. 
im a sz 9.5 on 1.0s. sz 9 on 3.0 so im hoping sz 9 in 93/17 will work out. thanks!

im a sz 9.5 on 1.0s. sz 9 on 3.0 so im hoping sz 9 in 93/17 will work out. thanks!
oh maybe it will work out then, I'm a 10 across the board for UB with somewhat wide feet. 1.0 and 2.0 are snug fits but I like that and 3.0 is slightly looser but .5 up would be too long in the toes. The eqt 93/17s feel like 1.0/2.0 fits, very snug.

for UNFTD, if it says "awaiting processing" - are we good? or should I still try for ADC... it would suck to get an update saying order wasn't fulfilled and then ADC is sold out.

for UNFTD, if it says "awaiting processing" - are we good? or should I still try for ADC... it would suck to get an update saying order wasn't fulfilled and then ADC is sold out.
doesnt hurt to try adc just in case. you can always return them

I have the black and like the white, but I'm torn because of them being white and keeping them clean

oh thanks, so it just for this  or does it have any other meanings in English ? 
if someone says or posts something useful to you, like sizing help or a link to buy some shoes, you thank them by hitting the "thumbs up" button.

Does anyone know with which carrier snapstyle is shipping? I got a tracking number from eBay, but I don't know where to track it.. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom