ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
w on the box means Women's not Wide.

Men's width is D and Women's is B. This is for all UBs.

To my knowledge they have never made any wide versions of the shoe. I thought you were going to be the first to show me different though.
I've seen different widths before, I think it may have either been on RRS or some U.K. running store

I've seen different widths before, I think it may have either been on RRS or some U.K. running store
Yea, I've never seen one before. If you can find a shoe box label with the width as E or something I'll definitely add that to Page 1.

how do y'all find the og nmd on adidas manually? I'm just working on trying to find links manually but I'm not having any luck with it.

Tbh I had it built up so much in my head anything other then like future crafts I was gonna be slighty let down
laugh.gif
but glad you got them if you really wanted them.
whewwww I honestly considered it when I saw them around 2k a month ago after the I got lucky with the Zebras...but I decided to be responsible. They're suddenly wayyyy more expensive now

SMH, night cargo pair cancelled from Díck's Sports, they emailed me a $50 cash code though, hope I can find another good cw on their site to use it, hasn't been a good day for me.

Might try for that new black/smoke color and the core black.. also UA cs1 drops on adidas tomorrow right?

Damn 50 is sweet
Had to check the fine print for restrictions, none, now just have to stay vigilant on their site for a pair.

On another note, has anyone dealt with fedex damage claims? Would appreciate if someone would share their experience that has. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom