ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I love them... in hand will decide for sure but I think its a dope concept. To me I think the ATR will make the decision... if its too glossy I'm probably not gonna dig as much

I'm all in on Havens to rock

Hopefully I get lucky on the 1st 
grin.gif

These are not bad... I actually like them after wearing for a full day... Boost is not as soft as UB but its not as flat as R1 either... Good compromise I guess... I got asked more about what they are more than any boost shoes Ive worn
laugh.gif
Finally got these, but ended up selling cuz on foot to me they kinda look like black socks with white Adidas slides. Wish there was more detailing on the upper.

Actually I would like to buy a pair of adidas Pure Boost. 

Looks good to me in my opinion. I want to jog in boosts too, see if it is better than my AirMax 1. 

But my sister said all these boosts look so flat, and she said adidas Yeezy Turtledove looked like a python on your feet. 

She doesn't recommend me any shoes other than my Jordan 3 & 5s due to my wide looking feet. 

Looks good to me in my opinion. I want to jog in boosts too, see if it is better than my AirMax 1. 

But my sister said all these boosts look so flat, and she said adidas Yeezy Turtledove looked like a python on your feet. 

She doesn't recommend me any shoes other than my Jordan 3 & 5s due to my wide looking feet. 
If you jog in air max 1's then the pure boost would be a few steps up. If your feet are that wide then New Balance would be the move for runners, they make different widths for some of their runners. Not sure what credentials your sister has when it comes to this but she doesn't sound like a podiatrist

Reactions: PJS

If you jog in air max 1's then the pure boost would be a few steps up. If your feet are that wide then New Balance would be the move for runners, they make different widths for some of their runners. Not sure what credentials your sister has when it comes to this but she doesn't sound like a podiatrist
Yeah I bought her Air Maxes and Jordan 3 before she had any. She suggested me based on how it looks on my feet. 

Air Max 1 jogs better than UnderArmour Flow RN, and I would try boosts (I am 220 lb, really need cushioning), thanks. 

I do jog in Air Max 1. 

newbalance, style or shape of their shoes are really hard to go with clothes for me. I used to wear 576s. 

Do yourself a favor and stay away from any boost models for running. After a certain distance your feet will start to hurt. Adidas markets these as shoes running shoes but they are better for casual use. I'm a big NB supporter but there are other options out there. Ran 3.5 miles this morning in my NB 1260's. Ugly shoe but a godsend for my feet.

Last edited:

Yeah I bought her Air Maxes and Jordan 3 before she had any. She suggested me based on how it looks on my feet. 

Air Max 1 jogs better than UnderArmour Flow RN, and I would try boosts (I am 220 lb, really need cushioning), thanks. 

I do jog in Air Max 1. 

newbalance, style or shape of their shoes are really hard to go with clothes for me. I used to wear 576s. 
Style aside though, its important to take care of your feet (and running in the wrong shoes can be bad for your back and knees). Boost cushioning is far superior to those air max 1's, and you can always insert orthotics to fit your feet even better. There's others here that can give you better options for running, I'm just speaking to comfort and width options. Looks like @gordyloc got you covered

Last edited:
I've always heard brooks, asics, and NB for running. Can't vouch for any since I did the field portion of track and field in high school but my coach swore by brooks

Back
Top Bottom