ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't understand how most not all peeps in here hate on the 3.0 pattern but as soon as you make it a collab then they are "amazing?" Nothing notable other than leather cage.

yup. literally just the grey 3.0 with a leather cage and stamped tongue. at least the sns / ss tried something different.

Doesnt matter what we all think as long as your happy. But to answer that I think its decent.
Don't get me wrong, I love the shoe, but my style tends to be simple so I don't know what to do with attention grabbing sneakers like this 
laugh.gif

and thanks 

Any info on these? View media item 2384109It says employee exclusive

Ultra Boost ST Ray Red #BB3930
First dropped end of Aug 2016 in Europe then saw Sneaker Politics LA had them. I picked up from RunnerInn ($121.95+$10.95ship) back in Sept. This colorway best out of all ST models. Really nice red color.
ST model is underrated cause of some fugly colorways, but this one is good. Europe & running sites probably best bet for price. What was the website price?

TB Pureboost LTD
I want the gray, white, whichever looks good to me. 

Kind of looked like Yeezy 1 didn't it. 

I don't get why people are crazy over Yeezys, but I was always waiting for cheaper Yeezy copies. 

Pure Boost 2017 it is!!!! 

Ultra Boost ST Ray Red #BB3930
First dropped end of Aug 2016 in Europe then saw Sneaker Politics LA had them. I picked up from RunnerInn ($121.95+$10.95ship) back in Sept. This colorway best out of all ST models. Really nice red color.
ST model is underrated cause of some fugly colorways, but this one is good. Europe & running sites probably best bet for price. What was the website price?

Thanks for the insight was just curious with them being a employee exclusive.. and price was $180

What's release date on the TB pureboosts LTDs? Or did they come out already. I actually like these better than the TB UB for some crazy reason

Im not going to say its better because everyone strikes differently. If you want to get technical you should go to a running store near you and have them do an assessment and they'll point you in the right direction. No offense but idk how you run in AM1's. Those are my favorite shoe and I cannot imagine running in them lol.
I did a research on asics & Brooks.

Asics, Gel-kinsei set aside, whenever they were marketed "gel", they only have coin sized gel embedded in fore & rear foot. Not like the old ones used to be gel inserts. 

1:33 in the vid, the gel pads used to be super large on the old models. Now, asics dont do it anymore. 

BTW, Asics gel-quantum360 only has 18% gel in the midsole.....

Brooks, samething. Solereview website found out there is no gel in their "DNA" marketed shoes. 

Brooks DNA is the same thing as asics gel....... they dropped the "DNA" gel yet still calls it DNA. 

The last genuine gel shoes were Glycerin 9, Ghost 6, GTS14

Nike on the other hand, although make mistakes like "Air Jordan 15 stealth has no zoom ", "Hyperdunk 2008 FTB has no zoom", most products do have air when it says Nike Air. 

I don't see Adidas making mistakes like " Ultra Boost has no boost" something like that. 

I might end up picking up both Gel-Kinsei & PureBoost 2017. 

Last edited:
PEARL GREY 3.0 ~$135 SHIPPED AFTER VAT REMOVAL FEAST MY BRETHREN!!! - https://www.sportsshoes.com/product/adi9052/adidas-ultraboost-running-shoes-~-ss17/
**Make sure to turn currency to USD$ for $1.99 shipping.
**message them to refund vat.
**Limit 1 per address/account (It doesn't say this anywhere but they canceled me for ordering 2 zebra boosts the other day claiming they are limited release)

Didn't cop even tho it's a great price. Way under retail for a new release. Repped

Back
Top Bottom