ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm about 99% sure the online stock is always more than the in store stock
I would agree with you most of the time, but I find it peculiar that they've decided to preface it in this fashion in the email.

Usually (at least with Consortiums) the online drop is the on the eve of the in store release. Not to mention it's just weird to me that they had to mention that fact was all.

I don't think askim meant to imply that they were doing a 'serve the line first, all remaining pairs online after' type of deal.

Also, not safe for the others to assume that because Kith had ~7k that Haven will have that many either (I must be missing where people are hearing/reading that).

*shrug* I would like to be proven wrong come Saturday, and enough manage to get lucky enough to eat.

Well regardless of how this all goes down, I just hope I get a pair 
eyes.gif

I'm so salty man mine arrived from adidas yesterday and there too small. I went down a half size. Very mad at myself. If anybody want to trade their 10 for my 9.5 please pm me.
why would you went down half a size? i thought with the 93/17 you are supposed to go up half a size?

I didn't know we could post City Socks in here:

View media item 2385309
Got them on release. Ooped my buddy a 12 a retail, not in the pic. Nice looking shoe. If it wasn't for the Kanji on the instep though, it would legit look just like the GRs.

Hoping Haven has leftovers. Worldwide release on the 8th, I assume that will not be so easy either.

theres a pretty cheap sns x ss ultra boost size 9.5 used for 27x.xx on grailed.. not sure if legit posting .. i have had like only 1 good transaction out of 5 on grailed and their protection service is nonexistent; basically paypal has all the power (10 days waiting period for refund).

Yeah... I got it mixed up. Stupid adidas needs to get their sizes right its mad frustrating!
yeah lolz, when the EQT 93/17 come out. ITs TTS or half a size up, 

since the guy named TBLAKE got flamed so much for recommending half a size down hehehe

Asking one more time, did anyone get these? Sizing consistent with other 3.0?
I got them in my 1.0 size.  The only 3.0 I went down .5 is the oreos, for some reason that just feels looser around the ankle and my heel kept slipping.  I also went 1.0 sizing for TC, NC, and Energy Reds. BTW I wear nike cushioned drift socks as my baseline for fitting so they are a little thicker than average.

Back
Top Bottom