ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah two days from now but still hyped
nerd.gif
bruh lol 

you can damn near get both of those DS for that price at your local FB group
CNY 1.0 are extremely rare and large sizes of CNY 3.0 go for $400+. Triple Black 1.0 range is $360-500 ish depending on size.

On a separate note, Solebox delivered my sz 10 & 11 3.0 Core Black LTD. 2-3 day shipping from Germany to Cali. Love the luxury details. Debating blacking out the boost for a proper 3.0 TB.

Last edited:
Hope you got those 3.0 Leather LTD's then. I'm still shocked how much I like them
I had to pass since I already have a pair of core blacks, otherwise I would've jumped on them immediately. Still don't have any pairs with any leather features and hoping to make these havens my first

i wear a 8.5 in 1.0/2.0 and 8 in 3.0

i bought both 8.5 and 8 for SNS because i'm also pedantic about sizing and kept the 8. The knit is stiffer than other 3.0 but the toe box is roomier than 1.0/2.0. 8.5 was comically long and wouldn't have fit right at all.

also to guy about wools, it's weird even amongst the wool family my cream, RCs and mystery grey 1.0 all fit different. MG 1.0 feels smallest , creams middle, and RCs feeling biggest. All 8.5

MG? Those are normal PK. Not wool. Did you mean Highsnobiety or Wool Grays? RC aren't wool either. Just a stretchy loose knit like the 3.0's. Not sure exactly what material they used though. Only wools to my knowledge are 1.0 Olive/Burgundy, 1.0 Wool Greys, 1.0 HS, 1.0 Creams and Nakeds. There is also supposed to be a 1.0 Wool CB though but it's fairly rare I believe.

Last edited:
What Facebook groups are the best to join? Ever since I tried on my first pair, I've been hooked. Gonna try and cop a bunch of different colors. Goodbye bank account.

is everyone really holding onto their highsnobiety?  i'm tryna do a bred v2 for HS trade, and i think it's pretty fair.

all the highsnob listings on goat are at prices people won't buy.. and all the sold #s are all under $600.. breds are selling for more on goat :\

is everyone really holding onto their highsnobiety?  i'm tryna do a bred v2 for HS trade, and i think it's pretty fair.

all the highsnob listings on goat are at prices people won't buy.. and all the sold #s are all under $600.. breds are selling for more on goat :\
i would give up my breds for highsnobs for sure

Just sold a pair for 750...

A few sizes of the leather and almost triple black ltd's are still in store at adidas broadway/houston in nyc.

Those who have cb ltd on hand, are they nice? Trying to cop a pair.
Just got mine in today. They are very nice. Really have me thinking about keeping them even though I shouldn't.

The true all black knit that the recent triple black 3.0 should've had is very nice. To me leather cage and mostly sole makes any ultraboost way better.

The detail on the heel cup and laces are nice bonuses.

Very nice, first 3.0 for me

Just got mine in today. They are very nice. Really have me thinking about keeping them even though I shouldn't.

The true all black knit that the recent triple black 3.0 should've had is very nice. To me leather cage and mostly sole makes any ultraboost way better.

The detail on the heel cup and laces are nice bonuses.

Thanks fellas. Gonna try from euro release and if I fail i'll look for a good deal.

MG? Those are normal PK. Not wool. Did you mean Highsnobiety or Wool Grays? RC aren't wool either. Just a stretchy loose knit like the 3.0's. Not sure exactly what material they used though. Only wools to my knowledge are 1.0 Olive/Burgundy, 1.0 Wool Greys, 1.0 HS, 1.0 Creams and Nakeds. There is also supposed to be a 1.0 Wool CB though but it's fairly rare I believe.

true, i have the wool CB and they are neat but so similar to cb and add in women's ash purple too. are u sure MG aren't?

View media item 2386503
View media item 2386663

Last edited:
i have the wool CB and add in women's ash purple too. are u sure MG aren't?
Totally forgot about Ash Purples since I've never come across my size in those. As for MG, I had them and they didn't appear to be wool to me. Sold them to a friend so don't remember 100%. I could be wrong though. Anyone else want to chime in? 

Back
Top Bottom