ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't have time to take pics last night, but I can say they look real nice in person.

Some things I noticed in person, but not online:
-Waxed laces
-Heel cup is leather
-"Dimples" on heel cup are a lot more subtle than in the pics, which is a good thing to me
-"UB" text on heel cup is not clear and kinda fuzzy looking (indifferent on this one)

Definitely will try to cop on those black leather cage tomorrow. They sound so luxurious

no way to cop things manually now? Adidas AU just drops the leather pack and next seconds everything is gone..... lolz 

What does this even mean?
First off, love the avy. Let's go birds.

Secondly, I think he was referring to those bulbous air pods on the bottom of the shoe. Not sure what Nike was thinking, with the current "minimalist" fashion trend those pods are an eyesore and pretty clownish on foot. Looks like you're walking around on giant bubble wrap.

Last edited:
Not even kidding those Vapormax are one of the ugliest new silhouettes I've seen in the last year. I cretainly hope they weren't thinking of them as a lifestyle shoe. I would honestly feel embarrassed to walk in those for casual use. Maybe they would work for running.

Adidas newsletter just dropped in my inbox...I guess they are using interns for their marketing can't explain it otherwise
I can explain it. That newsletter is for Adidas UK.

It drops tomorrow.......so what exactly is the problem?

Last edited:
repped.  copped. TB Pureboost to me looks so much better than the TB UB..which is odd but I just like the subtle hits of "lighter black/grey" peppered throughout.
Also for $40 less, an added bonus 

From FNL website on Triple Black Pure Boost:

"Take it back to the basics with the Men's adidas PureBOOST LTD Running Shoes. You'll love the clean look of the Primeknit upper, which features a single leather overlay on the heel for a premium touch. The iconic adidas stripes are subtly sprayed on the upper furthering the sleek look of the sneaker. That signature Boost midsole that you know and love propels you forward by capitalizing on the energy from your footstrike, for an ultralight and responsive ride. Simplicity is key with the adidas PureBOOST LTD Running Shoes."

Primeknit? LOL

Saw this on reddit

Left after

Right before
from what I read, it's basically paint. It'll start to chip and crack, revealing the yellow discoloration underneath... at least that's what I've been told. Sad though, I thought we were close!

PureBoosts comfort to me is on par with UB 3.0 especially if you have wider feet, the boost bellows out more

Back
Top Bottom