ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, looking at FB groups... Those Haven's were back doored like muhfuh. Guys with multiples of different sizes. Stuff still has me salty af this morning.

Imma go get me some coffee & hope it makes me happier lol.

Thank you for the info. Appreciate the post.
Even if Vancouver drop went smoother than Toronto, this Haven drop goes down as THE worst collab release ever.
April Fools.
100% agreed.

- Posts link on their Twitter saying they are putting in anti-bot measures

- Don't update home page, release info page, or new arrivals page at drop time

- By the time the shoes appear on the new arrivals page, OOS because all the bots ate

Worst. Release. Ever.

I'm actually really curious about how much stock there even was. No way each of the two stores got more than 1k pairs each, even more than 500 pairs each seems unlikely. Add that to the ~90 pairs being released online. Was the release really under 2k? Seems really odd to me

Saw the new RC collab shoe in person yesterday when I was picking up my royals. Definitely feeling it, very nice in person IMO :smokin

Honestly, those Haven prices should be worse, judging by completed listings / actual sales on Stock X. Figured they will drop even further once the WW release comes along.

The RC look like triple white Ultra Boosts to me, but I am new at this. I guess in the same sense, Havens are just triple black Uncaged though.

100% agreed.

- Posts link on their Twitter saying they are putting in anti-bot measures

- Don't update home page, release info page, or new arrivals page at drop time

- By the time the shoes appear on the new arrivals page, OOS because all the bots ate

Worst. Release. Ever.
If you think about it, they probably backdoor the online release as well. Friends and family probably knew ahead of time what was the URL or what to search for to get the Product Page to show up. Any "human" would have been unable to find the PID. 
I'm actually really curious about how much stock there even was. No way each of the two stores got more than 1k pairs each, even more than 500 pairs each seems unlikely. Add that to the ~90 pairs being released online. Was the release really under 2k? Seems really odd to me
Your estimate is probably pretty close I would say. They did send a bunch of pairs to people, like that baseball player who got like 50+ pairs. Local Toronto/Vancouver socialites, etc.

Losing out on an all black shoe in a month full of all blacks is nothing to be salty about. We can look forward to the next drop which is mostly an all white shoe.....lol

Reigning Champ should see a much higher stock level considering their partnership with Adidas.

Last edited:
Thank you for the info. Appreciate the post.
Even if Vancouver drop went smoother than Toronto, this Haven drop goes down as THE worst collab release ever.
April Fools.
Vancouver drop was smooth sailing, although it was very slow moving the line along when the shop opened. They got 200+ pairs ive heard. Don't know what Toronto got, but those in store + online stock numbers seem way too low.

Last edited:
Help someone? Got caught in the rain with crep and everything but it was so heavy that the suede from my eqts bleed on the heel cup View media item 2389375
the only success I've had with dye bleed (from jeans) is to treat it immediately, like the same day. Hot water and soap, or a cleaner like jason markk works. Just get a microfiber towel and have it absorb the cleaner/soap, then brush the affected area and squeeze the stain, so the towel can absorb some of it.

Last edited:

how is sizing like?

i am tts (9.5) but 1/2 size up to 10 for 1.0s and 2.0s UBs. i wear 9.5 for 3.0s. should i get 10 for these?
Yes, you should definitely go for a 10, i.e. same size as you take in 1.0/2.0.

I'm also a TTS 9.5, average width feet with a low arch and instep.  I take a size 10 in 1.0/2.0 and 9.5 in 3.0.  

Initially got the OG 93/17 in a 9.5 after having the benefit of trying both a 9.5 and 10 in store...

Subsequently realized that the 9.5 was too small (toe bulge, etc).  Lucked out and managed to get a 10 when my local shop got a small restock.

Vancouver drop was smooth sailing, although it was very slow moving the line along when the shop opened. They got 200+ pairs ive heard. Don't know what Toronto got, but those in store + online stock numbers seem way too low.
Lmao so let's say they had ~250 per store plus the 90 online that's what like 600 pairs? Did the other 6000 get backdoored or was this just literally the most limited Consortium release of all time.

All my pairs of Black LTDs shipped from Size?, waiting to see what they look like in person, and you have to love that currency conversion, under US retail.

Lmao so let's say they had ~250 per store plus the 90 online that's what like 600 pairs? Did the other 6000 get backdoored or was this just literally the most limited Consortium release of all time.

Exactly... Enquiring minds want to know.

Doesn't exactly give me much hope on copping on the next release, that's for sure lol.

Watching Yeezy Mafia sell out merchandise in minutes... :lol: Boost hypebeasts really wearing hoodies with sitekeys or whatever on them and letting a YouTuber sign their shoes :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom