ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It's circa knit, not prime knit. 

I just checked my pair and it's also glossy. I'd assume they added an extra coat/finisher since the sides will be more prone to dirt when walking, etc.
I didn't mean and i think I didn't say it's primeknit, i referred to it as a "knit" and that it's different than primeknit, but thanks for informing that it's circaknit. I thought it was only on some NMDs. 

Good to hear that yours are also shiny. Now i'm waiting for someone else to post a pic or say if the color is also different.

For Team manual on the Haven triple black drop this week..what are realistic chances of copping?

Trying to figure out if I should scoop up withe Triple Black ltd Pureboosts for retail, i prefer them over the TB UB aesthetically.

For Team manual on the Haven triple black drop this week..what are realistic chances of copping?
Trying to figure out if I should scoop up withe Triple Black ltd Pureboosts for retail, i prefer them over the TB UB aesthetically.

Probably about the same chances you had Saturday night.

Ah figured...with that upcoming L....TB ltd pureboosts here I come!

I'd snag the pure boost & if you strike out on the Haven's, you got them. If you get lucky then you can always return the others.

Last edited:

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

so you dont like them but youre still trying for them

Fellas I need some advice...

I've been researching but every website I run into gives me different information. My wife is a 7.5 / 8 in WOMENS.

What MENS size should I shop for her for UB, NMD, and Yeezys?

Thank you!!!

I've been researching but every website I run into gives me different information. My wife is a 7.5 / 8 in WOMENS.

Thank you!!!
Sizing is different throughout those 3 models 

Check page 1 for the best sizing info

finally pulled the trigger on my pair of white pureboosts and my low key boutique of choice. they owed me a favor so I ended copping for $256 shipped and theyll be delivered to my door tomorrow. would have pulled the trigger a while ago but wanted to make sure I wasnt paying resell on the royals first :lol: not as cheap as i'd like but better than retail
so you dont like them but youre still trying for them

its 2017, do people really have to hide the fact that theyre copping to resell?

Thank you!!!
For direct conversion, Womens 7.5 / 8 is Mens 6.5 / 7

Last edited:
i dont understand, these are horrible, instead the final production is so much better

- the final version is the same, this dude just remove the toe guard and swap laces, you can do it yourself easily. I remove my WM toe guard and it was much harder
- The Kith ended up still being the only one with MID CUT till date, instead of the normal collar. 

Take a look agaim at those SNSxSS. No toe guard. White heel cap. White sole. Black sock liner.

And are you forgetting about the Ace16 Ultra Boost? Those are mid cut and there were quite a few colorways.

Last edited:
View media item 2390900
My little collection. Not shown are my daily 3.0 oreos and another pair of the 1.0 whites that I beat to death. The fiancee giving me serious grief about just selling all of them since it takes me forever to wear a new pair :/

Sure wish I stumbled upon this site ages ago!

Take a look agaim at those SNSxSS. No toe guard. White heel cap. White sole. Black sock liner.

And are you forgetting about the Ace16 Ultra Boost? Those are mid cut and there were quite a few colorways.
Well to be fair the Ace16 is a complete different model, they may be mid cut but they aren't the same as the Kith

Back
Top Bottom