ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of my pairs of UB's feels more squishy after a while. It's too squishy to the point which my feet get sore. Anyone else experience this?

One of my pairs of UB's feels more squishy after a while. It's too squishy to the point which my feet get sore. Anyone else experience this?
This happened with a pair of my navy 1.0s. I literally wore them everyday (for a long time) until they died...

This happened with a pair of my navy 1.0s. I literally wore them everyday (for a long time) until they died...

Hmm I wore them around 20 times.I guesstimate that I've walked 30 hours in them. They shouldn't die this quickly right?

I like the Havens, surprised they're getting so much hate, struck out this morning but hopefully have a friend ooping them long as they ship.
Damn, I was staying strong not paying resell for these until seeing those pics. I just flipped those last triple blacks (or grey/black/black) too.

saw this on reddit: 

apparently RSVP Gallery in Chicago makes you buy $200 worth of merch to buy limited shoes (Havens in this case)? do they always do that?

edit: read the reddit comments and apparently it wasn't just $200 of anything in the store, they made you buy $200 of last season's alexander wang's products

Last edited:
Isn't there a war in Turkey or something? Anyways, that looks like a lifetime for shipping.
war is in the whole world not in Turkey. everything is fine except manipulator media. about shipping, it takes 3-8 days generally from Turkey to usa and many far countries. envied your wise if you are not doing sarcasm, hahah.

Back
Top Bottom