ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If any company that can come up with a dope silhouette and is more comfy than an EQT 93/17, I'll be there.

Lunarepics are

Have to echo this sentiment.

Have a pair in hand and they make all other 3.0s look like crap in terms quality and materials. Colour is a very unique shade of grey (IMO), almost bordering into platinum territory. May feel boring to some but I'd say the 3.0 RC are actually more on-brand to their aesthetic than the 1.0 they released before.

Overall, they are one of the best 3.0s to have released but pale in comparison to the 1.0s we all know and love.
I'm liking what I hear. My should be in by the end of the week.

I'm waiting for the wave of the inevitable "these are alot nicer in hand!" posts.

Also waiting for the "these are a staple CW" 3-4 months from now.
Well according to the poll a majority like them in pics and some just need confirmation to like them in-hand.

If you don't have a gray 3.0, they are the best you can get. Not really down with the tan suede in the Ltd gray. RCs 2.0 essentially the same thing.

Well according to the poll a majority like them in pics and some just need confirmation to like them in-hand.

If you don't have a gray 3.0, they are the best you can get. Not really down with the tan suede in the Ltd gray. RCs 2.0 essentially the same thing.
Pretty much how I looked at it. Also helps that I can preserve my only MG a bit longer
laugh.gif

I've already went through that stage. "They're just ok". I'm a sucker for grey shoes though....
Truth be told, I got it to support a Canadian brand but also to fill the void I created when I sold my 1.0 RCs. 

I dig the subtle contrast between the white laces and the grey upper - it's very OG Yeezy 750

Pretty much how I looked at it. Also helps that I can preserve my only MG a bit longer
laugh.gif
It's a really nice pair. Leather cage on 3.0s feel a ton better than plastic cages.

It's pretty much how 3.0s should've have all been released. I woulda been ok with a $20 upcharge this 3.0 generation if they gave us standard leather cage and suede heelcups.

LOL, been gone for a minute and didn't realize you updated the poll (last I saw, it was Havens). Fair enough!

Just going off of general sentiment that I've been seeing. I don't have skin in the game trying to convert people. Just my thoughts.

It's a really nice pair. Leather cage on 3.0s feel a ton better than plastic cages.

It's pretty much how 3.0s should've have all been released. I woulda been ok with a $20 upcharge this 3.0 generation if they gave us standard leather cage and suede heelcups.
I'm on board with this.

LOL, been gone for a minute and didn't realize you updated the poll (last I saw, it was Havens). Fair enough!

Just going off of general sentiment that I've been seeing. I don't have skin in the game trying to convert people. Just my thoughts.
haha, I literally just changed 1 word so fair.

a lot of these hype shoes 'grow' on folks since they cannot deny anymore how much they want hype shoes.

I for one admit defeat when it came to kiths. I preached how lazy and ugly they were until I saw them on-foot in person. Now they are in my top 5 UBs of all time.

Sometimes heavily edited pics of shoes can make or break them. Heck, even the white a-wangs look decent on-foot compared to the sock on boost photos.

why you sitting on the floor fam? comfort > style as well? jk lmao
bruh took like 3 pics standing/in chair and couldn't get a decent pic that includes an office flex lmao

i'm vain and i admit it... 
roll.gif

Last edited:

smh my MG 3.0 from achilles is lost via USPS at their office. Been four days, I think its been stolen by a worker . . .  
mean.gif
My guess is that it's lost. USPS routinely loses my packages. They arrived randomly when I've forgot about them...

I feel for you, man 

Know that feeling all too well 
mean.gif

My guess is that it's lost. USPS routinely loses my packages. They arrived randomly when I've forgot about them...
Last scan shows it arrived there. USPS is the only carrier I always have problems with regarding my packages, **** them.  I filed a claim via theres CS, they have 3 days to locate it. I'm not holding my breathe but I'll be damn if it turns up. 

Back
Top Bottom