ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so much talk about getting rid of collections in here today.

i have to say, this thread has caused me to say i don't need this anymore. What the hell am i doing??
lmao ; i died a little 

In a side note, is completely shocking to me the increase in the Hurman Race joints, why is people all of the sudden so crazy about them.

lmao ; i died a little 

In a side note, is completely shocking to me the increase in the Hurman Race joints, why is people all of the sudden so crazy about them.
Aesthetically they are the best looking nmds imo

Originally Posted by jpac1738 View Post

When youtube takes you down that wormhole of random videos, you end up watching these.

It's funny because there's a whole bunch of folks making shoe reviews and their earliest shoe is actually an UB/NMD of some sort.

EDITED: Boost tech def brought some new players to NT.

Seeing a lot of "Joined xx/xx/16" in this thread. Not hating, just saying.
Im one of those year 16 joiner 
laugh.gif

lmao ; i died a little 

It's been forever since adidas has put some out so people gotta get their pairs somehow

It's not truly fair to "judge" some people who are new to the Boost life or sneakers in general. I would bank on a lot of them being younger kids who just started getting the income/ ability to afford buying their own sneakers.

Pretty sure also that i was wearing dad shoes before the world saw bieber wearing it...

Probably for shoe heads but to the average consumer and broke boi, NMDs are actually slightly more popular in my book.

I actually see more NMDs (not saying they hype pairs but mega GR pairs) in the wild than UBs.
​See loads of XPLR silhouettes here in Ireland, they seem to be the cheaper NMD Adidas knockoffs without boost that have indents in the side to mimic the block look of the NMD R1

Last edited:
Two days from now "these are really starting to grow on me" (insert shoe here)

daaaaammmnnnnnnn. why you gotta do me like that :rofl:

knowing myself, you're probably right but im going to try very hard to cut back right now. Ive been saying for a minute now its time to actually do it. I pray theres nothing I like until the wool burgundy 3.0s

daaaaammmnnnnnnn. why you gotta do me like that
roll.gif

knowing myself, you're probably right but im going to try very hard to cut back right now. Ive been saying for a minute now its time to actually do it. I pray theres nothing I like until the wool burgundy 3.0s
You know CB 93/17 about to come out 
laugh.gif

also most Ive paid was $540 i think? on Kiths. Still worth it to me.

I just want to clarify too since I started it today, im not looking to downsize my collection, im looking to stop adding to it :rofl:

Does anyone know of havens also come in women's sizing (I don't mean small sizes, but labelled as women's)? Thanks!

View media item 2401414View media item 2401415

Got my pair from FootPatrol and boyyyyu these are nice to me. Not a fan of the other AW models but these right here???? [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

For sizing info, it was all over the place ... Down a full size, half size big, TTS... for me this is a 9.5 and its perfect with my True Size being 9.5.

For reference:
UB 1.0 - 9.5
UB 3.0 - 9.0
Adidas Crazy Explosives - 9.5
Nike/Jordan Models - 10

Perfect space in the forefoot for the toes.. and the elastic sock isnt as bad as the Kith Ultraboosts.

Performance review coming soon haha

Got my pair from FootPatrol and boyyyyu these are nice to me. Not a fan of the other AW models but these right here???? [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

For sizing info, it was all over the place ... Down a full size, half size big, TTS... for me this is a 9.5 and its perfect with my True Size being 9.5.

For reference:
UB 1.0 - 9.5
UB 3.0 - 9.0
Adidas Crazy Explosives - 9.5
Nike/Jordan Models - 10

Perfect space in the forefoot for the toes.. and the elastic sock isnt as bad as the Kith Ultraboosts.

Performance review coming soon haha
Them looking good man 

Considering a trade for a pair of those ... 

these are nice--not $300 nice.  and it would be dope if they used fat laces.  
192802fc4be0aa3c760e4f37bd7115fb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom