ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I rather have a N64 Emulator. Zelda goldeneye, igaf about the graphics , those games brought me to tears 

from Seattle, but in London at the moment. any clue on whether the triple blacks are still in stock around this way? also, are the all whites still hard to come by nowadays or are there plenty?

thinking about picking up a pair, if i can grab for retail.

NMD's as well (for London)
The triple black xr1s that recently dropped are sitting at champs in southcenter mall...

Spicy Ketchup 
pimp.gif

You must have missed it but don't eat ketchup. Lol. Buddy I wasnt able to drop by StitchandTrace. All good. I'm at the outlet stores right now. Lol.
They're under construction anyway.  The outlets on 290 way out in Cypress? Quite the drive... 

Damn shame lol (re: spicy) Missing out!  (j/k all good) 

NES Classic for 3M 1.0s? I'm about to make it happen :nerd:

I sold mine to some dude at work for cost lol. No tax because I got it at the Navy Exchange [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Lady had some around Christmas under the desk asking random people if they wanted an NES like she was peddling drugs.

I miss playing Castlevania from PS1.
eyes.gif
There's some PS1 **** I would like to play again as well ... back in the day I only had a n64, my homie had a ps1 , rushing to eac other house whenever soemthing good came, good times 

I wish I could somehow find a way to switch out the cage on the RC 1.0s to a leather cage. 
It can def be done. I almost acquired SNS white leather cages from someone who uncaged them. I was thinking of experimenting on core blacks or something but I never got them. 

Back
Top Bottom