ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just took some images of this beauty...
Adidas Ultra Boost Mid ATR (S82035) - Sample
All i know is that this silhouette is releasing in October, but not wich colourway. I saw a khaki and a grey one too but was only able to get my hands on this burgundy/red one.
Don't bother asking for a price, my GF stole them from me :D
Instagram: @pascal.kohl / @whatdropsnext
As always feel free to use / post these images as long as i get credit for them :smile:

View media item 2403816

naaaa, mids are where it's at. :nthat:

Thank you for sharing the pickup pics.
Wonder what the retail price will be for the GR Mids?
Really looking forward to Mids this year. Nice.

Who ate on the Haven restock??
I like the fake URL pointed to CS2 Ronin's but bots definitely ate before it even showed up on Restocks. It's the same reason why using a fake URL on the Haven site didn't work because as soon as a new shopify variant is added, bots will sniff it out before anybody knows about it

Last edited:
In other news.  Resell about to be lit on NES Classic consoles.

Isn't there talk of a mini snes?
Keep missing the d*mn things.
Nostaglia.

There's some PS1 **** I would like to play again as well ... back in the day I only had a n64, my homie had a ps1 , rushing to eac other house whenever soemthing good came, good times 

Don't really play vid games, but do still have a chip mod/hacked PS1 and stack of copied games in storage. Good times.

Dunno if resale is going down for RC 3.0, but was able to cop a deal for $275 shipped. Time to sell something off to make up for difference.

Got RCs & Havens coming in next week, more stoked about Havens than RCs actually but both will most likely be worn immediately.

What the chances on someone willng to trade Ash Purple for OG Purple in a 10.5 mens

Don't really see that happening, unless you're receiving the OGs. One of my biggest Boost regrets is not picking up the ash purple before the hype. In a 10.5 no less.

How's the quality on the RC 3.0 Knit speaking, is it thin af ? Like the RC 1.0? Hate that knit, is honestly keeping me away ... hopefully the Maroon is wool or some **** like that and maybe I'll pass the khakis cause of that knit 

How's the quality on the RC 3.0 Knit speaking, is it thin af ? Like the RC 1.0? Hate that knit, is honestly keeping me away ... hopefully the Maroon is wool or some **** like that and maybe I'll pass the khakis cause of that knit 
I love the thinness of the 3.0 knit. No idea why people have issue with it. Comfy as hell.

Nah, RC 3.0 feels like any other 3.0 in terms of PK. But the leather cage sets it off.

Back
Top Bottom