ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow Reigning Champs for under $300 sounds good to me. Very tempted to put in an offer with Winn Sports. I have some eBay bucks expiring this month. Anyone here use an American Express Blue Cash Preferred card? It gives 6% cash back at supermarkets. I use it to buy Amazon gift cards at Safeway since I have a bunch of subscribe n save items on my account. I also buy Ebay gift cards when I win an auction or an offer gets accepted. Buying at Safeway also helps since I can easily earn gas rewards good for 20 cents off each gallon of gas at Chevron. There is an annual fee so if you don't spend a decent amount the card probably isn't worth it.

Damn, ya'll hustling some folks. I'm looking to get 300+ for my pair that's too big. I need to find some nice friends with the hookups like you guys
No one in Hawaii wants limited edition adidas sneakers? If it's a size 14 I know someone looking.

Don't have TF, but personally, I think the ZNE are TTS. Now the pants ... things are huge IMO. Go down a size in those

EDIT: Don't ask me why I was thinking Adidas TF, not Nike. ZNE still fits bigger, but TTS in the tops and they fit larger in the bottoms. 

I agree 100% with this. The top fits perfect, the bottoms are really big in the thigh. Some people don't like the ZNE material, but I personally think it feels like a thick quality. Def not something you can wear year round though. It's a colder weather material. You'll burn up in it now that it's warming up.

After a pair of EQT Support 93/17s in the black colorway. How boned am I?

Also, how do you guys feel about fit on the 93/17s? Heard a mix of TTS and half sz up. Normal size is a 12, wear an 11.5 in Alphabounce and NMD PK, sz 12 in UB 3.0.

After a pair of EQT Support 93/17s in the black colorway. How boned am I?

Also, how do you guys feel about fit on the 93/17s? Heard a mix of TTS and half sz up. Normal size is a 12, wear an 11.5 in Alphabounce and NMD PK, sz 12 in UB 3.0.

About 300 bones lol. You'd probably be ok with a 12

So the only other adidas I own are the black and red Yeezys. sz 10.5
I won an auction that caught me off guard for King Push Sz 10.5.

Then I remembered reading that Pushas ran big, can anyone comment on the sizing?

Thanks.

No one in Hawaii wants limited edition adidas sneakers? If it's a size 14 I know someone looking.
Nah, not that big. Way bigger than my size though so I essentially just needed a size swap. Hawaii peeps definitely go for limited sneakers, but hardly any like to pay the going rate that you see on stockx. Cost of living is pretty bad as well. But we just wrapped that part of the thread up so I'm not looking to reopen that conversation

Nah, not that big. Way bigger than my size though so I essentially just needed a size swap. Hawaii peeps definitely go for limited sneakers, but hardly any like to pay the going rate that you see on stockx. Cost of living is pretty bad as well. But we just wrapped that part of the thread up so I'm not looking to reopen that conversation
I asked because my friend that coaches baseball at Kam is looking for a size 14. 

I asked because my friend that coaches baseball at Kam is looking for a size 14. 
I'll be on the lookout, but can't think of many guys here that wear over 12s. See most guys selling 8.5-11's.

I feel like there are a bunch of sneaker groups in Hawaii, but maybe I just didn't get that invite to cook with the OG guys. I prefer being on here than the FB group anyway since most guys there keep the info to themselves

I'll be on the lookout, but can't think of many guys here that wear over 12s. See most guys selling 8.5-11's.

I feel like there are a bunch of sneaker groups in Hawaii, but maybe I just didn't get that invite to cook with the OG guys. I prefer being on here than the FB group anyway since most guys there keep the info to themselves
If it's a 12 or 12.5, that size should be easy enough to sell.  If you're looking to sell for $300 or more you'll likely be holding on to them for a while.

Damn it
That's what I was afraid of.
If you have sized up on your 350 V2's..i assume  your TTS is a 10 then.

U should  then go TTS for the Pusha T (assuming, they are the UC UB Pushas...)

P.S sizing up on UC will mean a longer shoe with gap at the tip. It doesn't get wider.

was multicolor 1.0 LTD in the regional sense? or quantity? or both?   Were these released stateside? I see more for sale posts coming from asia, europe, and south africa than north america

what makes LTD boost , LTD? 

Leaving for the Middle East(more specifically Iran) tonight for a few weeks. Any chance I can find some nice Adidas sitting there or do they not even bother stocking up in the Middle East? Also going to be in Dubai for a little bit so not limited to Tehran.

Morning fellas!
In your experience, what overseas retailers have the fastest shipping to the US at the best price? Thx in advance!

If you have sized up on your 350 V2's..i assume  your TTS is a 10 then.

U should  then go TTS for the Pusha T (assuming, they are the UC UB Pushas...)

P.S sizing up on UC will mean a longer shoe with gap at the tip. It doesn't get wider.

I did size up on my V2s to an 11. Ended up size swapping for 10.5. LOL

Yo, looking at getting first pair of UB the 3.0

Read a lot to size up for 1.0 and 2.0

tts is 12 and I wear AM1 12 but Lunarglide, Pegs and Kayano 12.5

should I go tts or 12.5 for the UB 3.0? Not into snug fit but don't want to swim in them either, have normal width feet. Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom