ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Winnsports lit
nthat.gif

the customs are 34€..... the package included the invoice of dhl.... but the guy forgot to charge, 

I hope dhl won´t call me... xD 
thats not bad, i was always put of from importing as i could never work out exactly how much it would be.

good to know, thanks.

they have the black ones in 8.5 too.
that's my size in 3.0s too, but i heard these ran small. should i be going with a 9 on these?

Yeah they run snug for me. Even the TB 3.0. (Which claimed snug for some) for the same size felt looser.

Anyway 2nd pair of TB 3.0 come from Colombia

View media item 2408403

Ordering .5 size up. Surprisingly my feet don't swim on them.

Last edited:
An AW BBall black photo. i know the whites were more popular but these are pretty nice, easy to combine and that. TTS was fine for me.

I wouldn't use Jason Markk since I don't think the material of the cage will hold up very well after getting wet
I had a black spot on my RC cage and got rid of it with the alcantara cleaner and used a swissvax leather brush. It looks similar to the jason markk brush so I used it.

Last edited:

Oh wut?!  Do we know what it looks like?  Kith be dropping bomb news in the last week lol
No pictures yet

YM tweeted about it yesterday and I think I saw a response that Kith Miami was getting their shipment in this week so pictures may surface soon

No pictures yet
YM tweeted about it yesterday and I think I saw a response that Kith Miami was getting their shipment in this week so pictures may surface soon

I took that tweet as saying the pure controls dropped at Kith Miami, not the so called new UB arriving.

Back
Top Bottom