ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn my wallet needs a break. Gonna head to the store to buy Golden coast vans, my bro just picked up our RCs and now this????

Dude, you're gonna have so much stuff to take back Customs gonna think you're going to open a shoe store.
Congrats on pickups.

some euro sites crashed for the inikis...was able to get 2 pairs my size plus my moms pair....tried to go back for the volt pair but they were all gone in my size

Dude, you're gonna have so much stuff to take back Customs gonna think you're going to open a shoe store.
Congrats on pickups.

Nah im good. I'll just tell them that I brought all these shoes for my vacation and just coming back. Thanks buddy.

seems my order for the volt inikis at asphaltgold got through although the site crashed....so if they do not cancel, i got the grey/turbo and the volts. 

beaters for the summer....check! 
smokin.gif

I'm still wondering how people clean leather cages. I won't unds my RC's 2.0 until I have a solid answer.

dam very good deal lol
smokin.gif
Yup. They're about the same value right now, but these won't retro again and I'd probably rock this pair a lot more with how comfortable they are.
So glad I just copped a pair. I didn't like them from the first pics coming out but seeing these on foot and these types of pics has me excited for tomorrow lol
You won't be disappointed, it's a simple looking shoe but the quality is on point.

Nah im good. I'll just tell them that I brought all these shoes for my vacation and just coming back. Thanks buddy.

Knew an Indo guy who told me that when everyone heads back home w/iphones, shoes, etc. have to toss boxes, tags so the nosy gatekeeper don't try to tax you for excess. Guess some parts of SE Asia still hassle.

Very nice job with these - what model is this? Just the 2017 Response Trails that went straight to outlet?
Thanks man!
They are called Response Tr Boost Boot (s77776)
Production date is 07/15 so I guess they're a 2015 or 2016 model.

Back
Top Bottom