ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just some close up shots, but my god, they feel so fragile that I feel one small tug will break them 
indifferent.gif

Damn bro looks like the side of your foot is gonna come out too, all AW Runs are ez pass. Great video as always though!

Picked these up during the 50% off coupon and finally got around to wearing them.

Feels like I could have went .5 down from my UB1.0 size.

They still have the boost "squishy" feel to them but they are more firm and have better stability to them.

Nice pick up if they go on sale.
Do they have insoles? 

Hey all, can anyone help me with some sizing? I have SNS x SS in a 12, and they fit perfectly. I tried the 3.0 White on in a 12, and I swear there was a decent amount of room in the toes. How do the uncaged fit? In particular the Parley? Can I get away with an 11 or 11.5 in those? I wear an 11.5 in PK NMD (but I could probably wear an 11, too)

Hey all, can anyone help me with some sizing? I have SNS x SS in a 12, and they fit perfectly. I tried the 3.0 White on in a 12, and I swear there was a decent amount of room in the toes. How do the uncaged fit? In particular the Parley? Can I get away with an 11 or 11.5 in those? I wear an 11.5 in PK NMD (but I could probably wear an 11, too)
Go 12 in uncaged.

I've heard 1.0/2.0 size in SNS x SS so that would be a .5 size up from your TTS. Uncaged fit similar to 2.0 so they would be more loose than 1.0 but still snugger than 3.0. I would say 12 should be your go-to in uncaged but @jpac1738  is the expert on uncaged pairs here

Last edited:
anyone have any leads on the Pride of the 70's Iniki's in a sz 12.  Was on Adidas.com at 9am, and all that was available was sz 9 and under.  Have tried everywhere, with no luck at all.

Don't mind paying a bit extra, but not trying to get killed for them either.

Appreciate any help/ideas trying to locate a pair.

You can find an 11.5 here: http://www.streetconnexion.fr/sneakers-adidas/iniki-runner-10829.html

A bit over $160 after shipping to the US. Good luck, man.

Back
Top Bottom