ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Some regulars in here are #teamnoinsoles because they feel no insole feels better than insoles in.
Ya I would never bash someone based on what their preference is. I'm definitely team insole though because I own both pure boosts and have the new Y3 triple white pure boosts and they are definitely very comfy, but the ultra boosts with insoles are even comfier. I don't see less boost on the Y3 as well. There may even be a thicker boost sole on those than on UB. What kind of takes away from the comfort in my opinion is how the Pure Boosts have that kind of grid looking suede cut out spot on top of the boost. I can actually feel that through my socks and sometimes it takes away from some of the "cloud like" comfort to me.

Last edited:
I was developing blisters with my TTS when walking a lot (10+ miles) in the city. So I ordered half size down and took out the insoles. I like the fit better and haven't had any blister issues on my two week trip in Japan.

I was developing blisters with my TTS when walking a lot (10+ miles) in the city. So I ordered half size down and took out the insoles. I like the fit better and haven't had any blister issues on my two week trip in Japan.
So was taking out the insole more of an issue of width though? Because it seems that a lot who have given advice in here have said that even going the 0.5 down, there is such a tiny/minimal difference length wise. @jpac1738 did mention though that the upper height would obviously be slightly lower on the 0.5 size down so that would contribute to more protruding of the primeknit.

#teamnoinsole here

No insoles for me to reduce that toe knuckle pop.  Going up .5 size does not take care of that issue for me.  Removing the insole does. 

So was taking out the insole more of an issue of width though? Because it seems that a lot who have given advice in here have said that even going the 0.5 down, there is such a tiny/minimal difference length wise. @jpac1738
did mention though that the upper height would obviously be slightly lower on the 0.5 size down so that would contribute to more protruding of the primeknit.

Good question, I didn't clarify. For me the comfort was how close my toes were to the front. In the 0.5 size down there was definitely more protruding in the primeknit with the insole in place. Once I took the insole out it looks normal.

On a related note, my true to size fits great for the Black 3.0 with leather cage. The leather(?) insole takes up more space.

GALLERY]

Legit check please

For me the Inikis ran big. I wear a 9.5 in 2.0 and 3.0 though the 3.0 is looser. I tried a 9.5 in the Iniki and it was way too big. I tried a 9.0 and it felt ok but it still felt looser than a 9.5 in 3.0.

On me UBs seem to run bigger than Inikis, although it's not a big difference.

I tried wearing without insoles on my UBs and Yeezys, not feeling it. And I can feel all those holes that expose the Boost so it's kind of uncomfortable to me. 

Do the Parley Uncaged from last year fit smaller than other UB/Uncaged UB? Heard this, but not sure if I should go up that big.

Came home to my pairs of the Black and Cream Inikis... WG with the fastest shipping ever, 2 days from the UK.

Had to order UK 9 since half sizes werent available. My Red Inikis are my TTS (10) but since the top is a bit flimsy, having these 9.5 pairs feel a lot better with the snug fit. I have wide, flat feet as well but there arent any issues so far. Hope this helps

It's interesting and enlightening reading why people choose insoles or no insoles. Thanks to all who gave their reasons!

B

Do the Parley Uncaged from last year fit smaller than other UB/Uncaged UB? Heard this, but not sure if I should go up that big.

Back
Top Bottom