ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To anyone who has ordered from Sneakersnstuff over seas, what's their shipping ETA ? I've heard mixed reviews about them. Some say they ship fast. Majority I'm reading they take weeks to ship ? Ordered Inikis the other day off them and I feel it's going to take weeks to get them.

To anyone who has ordered from Sneakersnstuff over seas, what's their shipping ETA ? I've heard mixed reviews about them. Some say they ship fast. Majority I'm reading they take weeks to ship ? Ordered Inikis the other day off them and I feel it's going to take weeks to get them.
Shipping from SNS is good about 5 days, not longer than a week.

SNS has been solid for me.

I copped Moonrocks and SNS x SS UB form them and shipping was surprisingly fast. About 5 business days and tracking avail too!

Winnsports accepting my offer on RC 3.0 + ebay bucks = $262 shipped! 
nthat.gif

5 days to get a shipping confirmation email ?  or 5 business days to actually get the shoes delivered from the day you ordered them ?

In hand. More or less 5 days. Ups is what they've used in the past.

So in other words, SNS shipping is a non issue.

Another pic for the homies

View media item 2412202
FYI to those who might want to know. These run normal... As a matter of fact, they seem to run just slightly roomier than the GR's. Could be because of the different insole, but I feel a little more room the midfoot & forefoot.

Last edited:
I tried wearing without insoles on my UBs and Yeezys, not feeling it. And I can feel all those holes that expose the Boost so it's kind of uncomfortable to me. 

interesting!

I'm the opposite. I find it more comfy without insole... with the insole its too snug and uncomfortable for my liking :lol:

Dang, I think this is going to be the first weekend in a long time where I can sleep in and not have to wake up early to buy shoes online.

I love that shade of blue.  This might be my 1st UB pair.  How stable is ADC during releases like these?

Same here I just happened to check my email this morning and saw the parley boost. This would be my first pair but if it's anything like my past nmd experience it'll be a pain.

I had pairs of both rc.

3.0 version is :pimp:

1.0 sold off both pairs. I was never really feeling them. I think it's because I'm not into the whole mixed color scheme.

Yes I'm in the minority I know.

Back
Top Bottom