ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone here who have the AW Bball and has tried them? Are they comfortable and do they look good in person? Looking at getting the black bball Wangs atm for retail from a guy I know.

Had the whites. Yes they were comfy. Premium materials. Wish I had got blacks too. Pain in the..foot? to put on. I would cop for retail for sure. At the very least you could flip but you don't do that to people that oop you :lol:

EDIT: They looked dope on feet, I couldn't see myself working them into the rotation though. All blacks were more versatile I feel.

Last edited:
Someone must of cancelled their order for the EQT 93/17 on ADC. I was able to pick up the last 11.5 about a minute ago. That 15% off is great too.

I tried to think the same way you did but I got on the hype and bought 3 pairs already. I'm hooked and addicted to inikis now. I prefer them over nmds right now. Just the casual look and aesthetics of the shoe makes me rock these as my everyday now. Almost throw them on more at work because they look great and casual compared to the UB.

Boost changes everything on the shoe. Luckily the price point for these are not too crazy

I love the Inikis but construction and comfort-wise they arent in the same league as UBs. But they are a great casual, beater shoe, and aesthetically my favorite of the boosts.

I know These are polarizing but I love them. I'm sure we can all argue the nuances of the shape (which By the way is nearly identical to the futurecraft) but I think they look great on feet.
These look killer. Repped. Fit same as regular uncaged?

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the new EQT 93/17 that comes out on the 28th is gonna be crazy nice in person. I know it's just black but those leather hits are gonna be nice ok them. Anyone know stock numbers ok then?

Not my pic. I have a pair though, they are [emoji]128293[/emoji] In person. There are only women's versions available supposedly for now. I talked to a champs employee and he said they came out for men months ago. I didn't see a lot of hype or info about these.
Wow these are so clean! How is it that I never saw this on any websites or stores??

I have a feeling that the new EQT 93/17 that comes out on the 28th is gonna be crazy nice in person. I know it's just black but those leather hits are gonna be nice ok them. Anyone know stock numbers ok then?

I think the leather hits will be nice as well. its also a straight black upper, no design on it like the og pair.

Back
Top Bottom