ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone know if the leather EQTs fit like the WM pair at .5 down from TTS? I have both OG and whites at my TTS 10 and the WM at 9.5 and they fit the same. Was wondering if I can get away at a 9.5 in the Leathers as well

nthat.gif
 on the 93/17 milled leather.

Thought I took the L on this one after the WM collab...but somehow gotta see a monitoring pop-up :/

Went TTS (same sizing as my OGs.) 

For those wondering, you can either go TTS or .5 up. (.5 up will feel less snug but may have to tighten the laces all the way to the top due to heel slippage.)

Wanted to check to see if anyone had a lead on a DS pair of triple black's 2.0 ultra boost in size 12 (or are they 1.0's? I forget) outside of stockx or goat. I heard the wait time for them is horrendous so I'm a little hesitant about it.

I'm actually scared of browsing this thread because if I see a link for those EQT's pop up, I know I won't be able to hold back and I'll end up spending money lol

Called adidas customer support to return my pure boosts and asked about reusing the 15% code that I originally used on the order for a new order. The rep said they can generate codes and gave me a 20% off which I used for the inki's. Came out to $104 shipped.
Figured worth a phone call to ask.

Called adidas customer support to return my pure boosts and asked about reusing the 15% code that I originally used on the order for a new order. The rep said they can generate codes and gave me a 20% off which I used for the inki's. Came out to $104 shipped.
Figured worth a phone call to ask.
Hell yeah repped

Also are these an instant sell out on ADC or is there a decent amount of these?
For some reason, they were sitting on the UK and EU ADC sites, but sold out pretty fast on other European sites. Maybe ADC has a lot more stock? I'm not sure about the US ADC though...

Are the eqt 93/17 just as comfy as ultra boosts? Thinking about picking these up as my first pair.
In my opinion, the the upper isn't as seamless/comfortable as ultra boost, but the sole is more comfortable  than ultra boosts. It's super cushiony and I'm thinking this is what diabetic shoes feel like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom