ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wanted to check to see if anyone had a lead on a DS pair of triple black's 2.0 ultra boost in size 12 (or are they 1.0's? I forget) outside of stockx or goat. I heard the wait time for them is horrendous so I'm a little hesitant about it.

Who about to cook on some yeezys
nthat.gif

Does anyone know if cornerstreet deliver to USA? Tried to check out but it doesn't have USA in the country field?

Got black LTD's from Cornerstreet a while back so they do ship to US. I don't exactly remember the checkout process though. They do NOT refund VAT fyi.

So nice 
smokin.gif
props to anyone who likes them but mine is going back.  that  toe box is too short and rubs on my toe during walks.  and the neoprene isn't tight and feels flimsy like loose cotton.  it does feel light and comfy but not worth 120$.  prolly worth 80$, at most.  looks dope af in pics tho.  

Last edited:

sorry to bug, any info on buying internationally? custom fees or anything like that?
I'm pretty sure the current law is that any sneakers under $800 will not have customs fees. I have yet to get hit with any customs fees (from stores in UK, Netherlands, Germany, Slovakia). 

I'm pretty sure the current law is that any sneakers under $800 will not have customs fees. I have yet to get hit with any customs fees (from stores in UK, Netherlands, Germany, Slovakia). 
Have had the same experience ordering from overseas. Whatever I see on the website at checkout is what I pay, no extra fees upon arrival or anything

Who else gonna stay up to try and hit on YS tonight? Still trying to hit on a pear for @DesD1. These raffles ain't trying to show me no love. Options are dwindling each hour closer to the official ADC drop.

Last edited:
Who else gonna stay up to try and hit on YS tonight? Still trying to hit on a pear for @DesD1. These raffles ain't trying to show me no love. Options are dwindling each hour closer to the official ADC drop.
Setting alarms for 5 minutes before 3am, 6am, 8am lol. Worked for me on the last release.

Back
Top Bottom