ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
White collar middle class Dad Ultra Boosts. I done seen it all.
Talking about WW samples, wtf is this?

View media item 2419939
giphy.gif

Talking about WW samples, wtf is this?
Probably a material test sample. In the early stages of a collab/silhouette tweak, they'll sometimes send samples using the desired materials with whatever colors the factory happens to have on hand since colorway selection usually isn't solidified at this stage. Judging from the pic, it seems they were testing the tongue at that point and not much else.

The first SNS UB had even crazier samples of this sort.

Also, fun fact: the random selection of colors the factory sent over for the material test of the ACRONYM x Nike Presto is what led to the creation of the Lava/Volt colorway for that collab.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by n0n0 no  

been trying to figure out, who's instagram is that?
Originally was posted by @realchickenwop about a year and a half ago, but it seems the account is pretty much inactive now. =/

Any chance I can trade the new white/cream 350s for PBs? I can't wear all white shoes, I'm too neurotic.

I got 2 pair of US10.5 coming to me... 1 for $160 shipped and 1 for $180 shipped!
Curious if anyone was able to get the leather EQT in sizes larger than 10 on those euro sites and for what price including the shipping?
Seems like the larger sizes are more expensive now including the 10.5.

Clear grey 3.0 restock on holabirdsports. Been on the hunt for these for months. Glad i could finally cop. now the L i took on the creams doesn't feel as bad

Back
Top Bottom