ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fyi: take a look at your My Ebay Summary page. Noticed a free $5 off coupon code at bottom. Says "only invited registered" and expires May 9. Non transferable.
Not much, save some money for small stuff like Crep Protect, Reshoevn8r, whatever...

Looks legit to me!

What makes them look fake to you?

Thank you for your help. I compared them to all my other pairs and I am almost positive they are real. I just wanted to double check. Also I am curious as to why he said they are fake as well.

Thank you for your help. I compared them to all my other pairs and I am almost positive they are real. I just wanted to double check. Also I am curious as to why he said they are fake as well.
I own a pair of WWs as well. I'll double check for you once I'm done eating my oven baked CHICKEN BREASTS WOO.

Thank you and hope you enjoy your meal lol
Double checked. Looks good to me. FYI, looks like the bottoms were cleaned though? I can tell by the faint white patches on the bottom which are due to the minerals from the water left behind after drying - which means that they have been worn.

Interesting. Some people are saying they're rather tight. Hook me up with that 12 if you get your SNS pair! lol
Unfortunately, I paid $217 for the Luisaviaroma pair and there is a factory scratch on one of the leather patches on the shoe's tongue. I'm going to return it likely unless someone is willing to pay what I did. I'll take some photos tomorrow.

Last edited:

Double checked. Looks good to me. FYI, looks like the bottoms were cleaned though? I can tell by the faint white patches on the bottom which are due to the minerals from the water left behind after drying - which means that they have been worn.
Yep the seller stated that they have been worn once. Thanks again for your help!

Unfortunately, I paid $217 for the Luisaviaroma pair and there is a factory scratch on one of the leather patches on the shoe's tongue. I'm going to return it likely unless someone is willing to pay what I did. I'll take some photos tomorrow.
Ah true okay. Thanks man! 

yeah price point will be huge on the new pharrell's. They need to be cheaper then the iniki

$100 i might cop...over...nope

Send me a DM if you are still interested in the Leather EQT 93/17, sizes 7-10 . Can't post links yet. 

Back
Top Bottom