ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most likely tore when you inserted your foot the wrong way. Happend to my 3Ms.

happened to my 3ms on the right shoe on both sides
laugh.gif

just get it re stitched  
yeah i think I'm going to have someone sew it or something. Thanks 

Damn SNS 1.0 fakes are beginning to look REALLY GOOD.

The following 3 albums are fakes of the SNS 1.0s

Be wary my friends.

I have 1.0s and wouldn't have called these fake at a glance.  Would have to really deep dive inspect them with my hands and compare side by side to notice the flaws.  Damn........ 

If it were someone who never owned a 1.0 before, I can see how these could be deceptive.

Curious tho, those of you with SNS 1.0s. does your echelon pattern look like:

A)

or 

B)
I dont own SNS 1.0 but I've seen various versions where the pattern points outwards, some inwards, and some pairs are opposite (one foot outward, the other foot inward)

Confusing as I'm not sure what to look for. Official SNS pics look like it should point inward

Last edited:
My bad. I didn't pay attention to who posted it.
No worries. But yeah, site is very legit and they actually ship quite quickly.

I've gotten shoes delivered within 2-3 days after I ordered and I live in Cali as well.

Last edited:
just browsing through FTL and noticed a small restock of random UB. Got cart jacked on a pair of grey LTD. Even saw a sz 9 CB 1.0

just browsing through FTL and noticed a small restock of random UB. Got cart jacked on a pair of grey LTD. Even saw a sz 9 CB 1.0
I'm still hunting 1.0s for retail lol. I'm still pissed that I sold my TW 1.0s. I thought I'd be able to easily grab another pair for retail but the source dried up.

I'm still hunting 1.0s for retail lol. I'm still pissed that I sold my TW 1.0s. I thought I'd be able to easily grab another pair for retail but the source dried up.
Retail 1.0? You're about a year late.

Just picked up the last 2 pairs of 1.0 I wanted. I am officially done.

That eBay coupon a month or two ago was golden. Was able to get a pair of CB 1.0 for $196 shipped

Only other pairs of UB I want now are the 3.0 grey LTDs and MC. Can't find a LTD in 9 for retail

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom