ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

these just shipped out to me....copped off RT yesterday for retail plus fees
pimp.gif

Still looking for a size 10 in these...
indifferent.gif

In terms of fit or comfort?

I place them right in-between those in terms of comfort.

size is more like mesh NMD size. The inikis taper in the toe area which might cause some discomfort for wide and/or fat toed feet.

I agree with this... It's also a shallow toe area. My big toe is the longest so the end of the shoe slightly presses down onto my toe & I went with .5 up from my UB size too. It's not uncomfortable, but noticeable.

Been wearing my eqt 93/17 for a while now, found that they are really comfy and all but I realise that my feet feel more tired after a day of walking as compared to wearing ultra boosts. Anybody feel the same?

Been wearing my eqt 93/17 for a while now, found that they are really comfy and all but I realise that my feet feel more tired after a day of walking as compared to wearing ultra boosts. Anybody feel the same?
Depends, do you have an arch?

I have flat feet and eqt 93/17 whole day walking feel a slight bit better after a whole day of UBs. I believe it might have to do something with the extra boost where the torsion system is in the UB.

But if you have flat feet like me, then theory debunked.

Wonder if Adidas put the silver boost on the RC 3.0's how that would look ???? Seeing all these silver boost posts in my IG feed.. could someone do a mockup real quick? 

The RC 3.0 needed something a little extra to an otherwise bland design ... 

Wonder if Adidas put the silver boost on the RC 3.0's how that would look ???? Seeing all these silver boost posts in my IG feed.. could someone do a mockup real quick? 

The RC 3.0 needed something a little extra to an otherwise bland design ... 
@NonHeinous if he has time.

But I think the silver boost would throw off all the white accent/laces on the shoe. You'd probably have to lace swap with the dingy gray laces they provide.

although, if someone is a fan of those white/silver 3.0s and think it goes well together then maybe silver boost on RCs won't be an issue.

Depends, do you have an arch?

I have flat feet and eqt 93/17 whole day walking feel a slight bit better after a whole day of UBs. I believe it might have to do something with the extra boost where the torsion system is in the UB.

But if you have flat feet like me, then theory debunked.

I have slightly flat feet on one side, but yes I can understand how the eqts work for you better too.

Back
Top Bottom