ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

For everyone that ordered from Undefeated, if you go into your account and view your orders, they corrected the mismatch pictures. Whatever the shoe title you bought was, that is the one you are getting. 
Damnnnn, *frantically goes to twitter to see the outrage*

For everyone that ordered from Undefeated, if you go into your account and view your orders, they corrected the mismatch pictures. Whatever the shoe title you bought was, that is the one you are getting. 
cool two of my coworkers had paypal receipts for uncaged 

Just tried my 12s(TTS) on. They're a little tighter honestly but might not be enough to size up. I have wide feet too. 12.5 is hard to find anyway lol. I think we should be okay with TTS fellas. MY TB 3.0s were such a hassle to put on and these weren't that bad.
Repped, thanks.

Anyone know how long it usually takes nice kicks to ship? Since I know ADC the usual panic time is past Wed. I wasn't sure how long I should wait before assuming I get cancelled with them. 

Looks like uncaged are fcfs at most stores. Also blue is darker looks better to me.
Caged materials are nice but the blue is pretty bright imo.
I'll be happy if I only manage to cop the uncaged.

I found it curious that they had the splash up for this release, but it pretty much felt like a splash-less release.

From my experience it almost felt like after 10 minutes of splash they just decided that there wasn't nearly enough demand for a queue and turned it off?

Last edited:
Totally forgot parleys came out today until i saw this thread like 15 min ago.. I panicked and refreshed  like 10 times and I was able to get my size 9.
glasses.gif

I found it curious that they had the splash up for this release, but it pretty much felt like a splash-less release.

From my experience it almost felt like after 10 minutes of splash they just decided that there wasn't nearly enough demand for a queue and turned it off?

This was honestly the first time I ever got through the "splash" page. And then it was still a **** show. Now if I can just get through splash on a yeezy drop.

Parleys are nice but they are too close to the regular blue 3.0s....but i can see the appeal because i hate the gel cage and the parleys don't have that
View media item 2431211

Glad adidas put a bunch out but seems like the splash page could have been some sort of trial for other upcoming releases. Like lauch the splash see who tries to bi-pass it....then ban them...then just drop it and let everyone through

I never make it through splash EVER but it seemed like they dropped it after a bit because i was through

Back
Top Bottom