ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sjs is a joke, I went out for some ice cream instead :lol:

why did they release before overkill even did though?

Whelp missed out on the Sneakerboys. Cant be too mad, got my first pair of yeezys today from Barneys to I'm content 
happy.gif

Though that GitD feature is pretty dope!

copped the wish x sneakerboy pureboost in my true adidas size....hope it was the right choice, since i dont have any 2017 pureboosts
I have TB pureboost in my TTS and it fits perfectly fine. Where did you cop your wish x sneakerboy pb? I got mine from sneakerboy.com.

Dang I was under the impression Overkill had the exclusive on May 20 and everyone else next week.

Oh well. I'll give Overkill a shot tomorrow morning and hope for the best. Never copped from em so don't know what to expect. But I'll be up early anyways so why not

FYI to all my Los Angeles peeps. Nice Kicks DTLA has all the most recent boost releases in plenty of sizes. All three Parley, Alexander Wang, Inikis, CS2 ronnin, CS2 KithxNaked. Only thing they didn't have was the NMDs dropping this week. Doubled up on Parleys myself

Also, anyone know where I can get those SBxWish Pure Boosts in an 11.5?

Last edited:

Copped the Sneakerboy/Wish PB's in my true size. Copped online but will most likely return them if they're not really surprisingly great looking in person.

Whelp missed out on the Sneakerboys. Cant be too mad, got my first pair of yeezys today from Barneys to I'm content 
happy.gif

Though that GitD feature is pretty dope!
Just got these delivered from wish and these shoes are very well executed. Super comfortable, breathable, and look great. IMO these are a must cop for anyone that loves white shoes period. I own the cream yeezy and these feel better/more premium and look better on foot. The fit is superb at TTS.

Just got these delivered from wish and these shoes are very well executed. Super comfortable, breathable, and look great. IMO these are a must cop for anyone that loves white shoes period. I own the cream yeezy and these feel better/more premium and look better on foot. The fit is superb at TTS.
don't tell me that 
frown.gif

Yeah they look really nice, especially for that price! Grats on the cop though, hows the GitD feature tho? Pretty bright like the pics?

Anyone know where I can find a size 10 now 
laugh.gif

just unds ADO's and the heel slippage is annoying. i sized down and still feels like the shoe is gonna come off. anyone else having this problem?

Back
Top Bottom