ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I out of luck if I haven't used my stock x $25 discount since I joined in February, but says it's only good for the first 10 days?

I was 6th in line at social status Pittsburgh and ended up not getting a pair because if they didn't have the exact size you asked for, they told you to leave.

Last edited:
Of course I am but they brought 2 people in at a time and asked for one size only. If they didn't have it, they didn't let you get another size. They even had left over pairs but wouldn't let anyone buy them.
wow, they didn't even allow half size up/down?

Of course I am but they brought 2 people in at a time and asked for one size only. If they didn't have it, they didn't let you get another size. They even had left over pairs but wouldn't let anyone buy them.
Did you try the $20 handshake?

That's crazy and somewhat good at the same time lol. Sorry though man.

Yeah I get the thought too if You're a size 11 theres no need to buy a size 8 etc but for christs sake they should allow half size up or down. You can always make it work with either of them.

That's crazy and somewhat good at the same time lol. Sorry though man.
The whole thing was a mess. The first 5 were resellers and they all got their pairs even though they thought retail was 160 and had to go to the ATM to get more money after they went in the store. Meanwhile everyone else was their for personals but couldn't get them.

The whole thing was a mess. The first 5 were resellers and they all got their pairs even though they thought retail was 160 and had to go to the ATM to get more money after they went in the store. Meanwhile everyone else was their for personals but couldn't get them.
They probably paid off the line security guys. That's why you gotta do the $20 handshake.

Last edited:
Hyped consortium drops are a cook always ... before even trying lol 

Yeah I just assume consortium drops are going to end up as wasted time on my end... it's sad really.

I may just buy a bot and use it to cop only for regulars of this thread, hahaha

I was 6th in line at social status Pittsburgh and ended up not getting a pair because if they didn't have the exact size you asked for, they told you to leave.
Yea my boys from NYC went there for a drop and told me that's how they do

Yeah it's ridiculous. To make it worse I live over an hour away and camped for 9 hours but now I know not to go there again
Damn bro it would be better just to ask the people ahead of you what size they're getting and then go off what they say so you know not to get a size that's already been claimed

Yeah it's ridiculous. To make it worse I live over an hour away and camped for 9 hours but now I know not to go there again
Damn, you gotta be number zero in that store and triple check they got your size, I would've asked the dudes in front of me what size they took to have the knowledge not to ask for it

Imagine the nonverbal Hatred, guys #6+ had.
F*ing "had to go to ATM".

View media item 2447469

Yeah I just assume consortium drops are going to end up as wasted time on my end... it's sad really.

I may just buy a bot and use it to cop only for regulars of this thread, hahaha
I'm gonna get some terminator **** soon , problem is the same that I had when I was with the other cats in the bot slack, i have no time to set up ****...And I'm lazy with it . But well It's a new month 

Did anyone else go to nice kicks SF today? I took an L they only had about 20 pairs of eqt smh. I showed up at 7:15.

Back
Top Bottom