ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, you gotta be number zero in that store and triple check they got your size, I would've asked the dudes in front of me what size they took to have the knowledge not to ask for it
We asked them before they went into the store and they wouldn't say what size they were getting

Last edited:
We asked but none of them would say
Flip the perspective, why would they help you out? They probably thought you were a reseller or were hoping for those left over pears.

Everyone thinks everyone else is a reseller, the trust is gone, driven by greed.

On to the next pear!

Last edited:
There was no line security. There was only 14 people in line but only half left with pairs
There wasn't any leftovers after the 14 people? After going through the 14 people, asking what size you are is even more stupid and should have let people have whatever was left. 

Flip the perspective, why would they help you out? They probably thought you were a reseller or were hoping for those left over pears.

Everyone thinks everyone else is a reseller, the trust is gone, driven by greed.

On to the next pear!
Why wouldn't they though, no reason not to help since no one will be able to double up on pairs.

Why wouldn't they though, no reason not to help since no one will be able to double up on pairs.
If I'm reading the previous posts right, if you asked for a size that was OOS, you were SOL. That means there's left over pears right? 

I guess if there was a shot at those pears, there's no incentive to help out a stranger in line, maybe I read wrong.

There wasn't any leftovers after the 14 people? After going through the 14 people, asking what size you are is even more stupid and should have let people have whatever was left. 
There was leftover pairs but they said they weren't letting anyone go in the store again. It seemed like they didn't want to sell any more than they had to. Probably backdoored the leftovers.

There was leftover pairs but they said they weren't letting anyone go in the store again. It seemed like they didn't want to sell any more than they had to. Probably backdoored the leftovers.
I stand corrected. No idea why they wouldn't help.

If I'm reading the previous posts right, if you asked for a size that was OOS, you were SOL. That means there's left over pears right? 

I guess if there was a shot at those pears, there's no incentive to help out a stranger in line, maybe I read wrong.
You're right there was leftover pairs but it didn't matter because they wouldn't sell them

OG eqts are ugly af to me.  can't get down with that neon pink (keep telling yourself it's "red"
laugh.gif
)

OK> any day.

Anybody know good deals on UBs for women? Moms bday coming up and she been complaining of uncomfortable shoes.

Back
Top Bottom