ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

attttaaa boy 
laugh.gif
 if I wasn't paying for that watch I would be out of control. You copped the havens and RC? 

laugh.gif
 if I wasn't paying for that watch I would be out of control. You copped the havens and RC? 
I'm talking to him. To see if he let go the RCs alone as they don't have the tags ... Tomorrow I'll finish that :tongue:

Also 

This is looking delicious 

Gotta drive little over an hour to get them but I found a "local" deal on the Overkills for $300 so I'm gonna hop on that 

Yes sir! Feels good to finally get it on the wrist. Been eying mine for two years now.
Nice! My buddy has a Sub, & another has a Sub & a Daytona. He's a manager of a Rolex dealer here in town. Next one may very well be a Tudor or may go GMT or Explorer.

Go up one level up to the R. Save for a nice one with distinct extras that are unique to you. That makes the watch special. I kept two of classic models Datejust and Day-Date, but the GMT & Explorer are cool.

I'm talking to him. To see if he let go the RCs alone as they don't have the tags ... Tomorrow I'll finish that :tongue:

Also 

This is looking delicious 
Yup. Need those. Good alternative for Creams. I'm 100% sure @gordyloc  will cop this.

Goodluck with those RC. If you can scoop for 300 then I think that is a great deal.

Gotta drive little over an hour to get them but I found a "local" deal on the Overkills for $300 so I'm gonna hop on that 
Hop on it fast. Good deal imo.

Whatd you pay? I paid $400 right after release, prices havent changed much from what i can see.

Got them for 345 on stockx right after release. Seems like they are creeping up to high 4xx and almost 500s in some sizes.

the reason I bought them without hesitation was because I didn't want a repeat of what happened to me with the first sns(had a chance to get them for 350), now I can't justify getting those even though I think they are one of the best UBs.

Last edited:
Got them for 345 on stockx right after release. Seems like they are creeping up to high 4xx and almost 500s in some sizes.

the reason I bought them without hesitation was because I didn't want a repeat of what happened to me with the first sns(had a chance to get them for 350), now I can't justify getting those even though I think they are one of the best UBs.
Smart man!

Word, any of the boost OG couldve had what would now be considered absolute steals on all the early collabs. We messed up for sure lol

I had the same though process, i bought from somebody in asia. Couldnt find a 10.5 much under $400 for some reason. One of my fav Aub

Which of the 1.0's fit bigger. IIRC, most people said Creams and Wool Greys for more TTS, meaning most people didn't have to go up in size?

Which of the 1.0's fit bigger. IIRC, most people said Creams and Wool Greys for more TTS, meaning most people didn't have to go up in size?
I only know Creams and RC. RC fits big for me because it was half size down but still feels less snug compared to CBs.

i think any of the wool pairs and rc was tts. the one you had to size up on absolutely was the silver ltd iirc

All my 1.0 and 2.0 are 0.5 up from TTS. I have wool greys, creams, 3ms, and triple whites. None of them differ enough in size for me to warrant going up or down. All 1.0s fit the same to me IMO, but I guess your foot width really plays a part. 

Back
Top Bottom