ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Passed on Solar Red 1.0s for $220

Know I'll regret it later but couldn't pull the trigger after buying Livestocks 
mean.gif
Still thankful for the oop on these back then. You be finding these solar red 1.0 gems.

Need some opinions, trying to sell a ds pair of PK triple black XR1s (1st iteration, the pin stripe ones), and someone offered me a vnds pair of white EQTs in my size (says he wore them once but we all know that's a crock). What do you guys think? Stockx showing pretty similar pricing on both...

most likely after my vaca:lol:

the only thing ill have to worry about over the summer are those TB japan nmds

My coplist is Zebras, WW and pride inikis. WW are impossible for me. Hoping to get lucky with the Zebras. If I do I can rest until the year ends.

could people stop flooding asking for links for random sizes of releases that are long gone? K. Thanks. :lol:

its happening more and more lately

Last edited:
Need some Women's sizing help.

My wife wears Nike Free FK Womens 6 and FK Racer Mens 4.5. What size should she get for UB Uncaged?

Thanks.

Need some Women's sizing help.

My wife wears Nike Free FK Womens 6 and FK Racer Mens 4.5. What size should she get for UB Uncaged?

Thanks.

nike womens 6 is the same size as nike mens 4.5. With that said, sizing information is on page 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom