ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favorite 3.0 in this order:

1. Multicolor

2. Chinese New Year

3. Reigning Champ

Anyone with me?

Looking at the drama in one of my fb groups. Apparently you can get banned from Adidas Boost Worldwide when you post the Pride UB's. 
mean.gif

Top three in no particular order by the end of the year will be CNY, either Multicolor or Burgandy, and Trace Cargo

Last edited:
Looking at the drama in one of my fb groups. Apparently you can get banned from Adidas Boost Worldwide when you post the Pride UB's. :smh:
Take a page from super troopers and be like "hey guys what's the name of those boost shoes that have the white heelcup and rainbow dots and does anyone have a picture?"

Where would you guys rank y-3 pure boost zg knit in the world of boost?

the black and white pair (not the Lorenzo's) rank as my #1 boost related shoe. Looks, comfort, everything. Big fan. Had the Lorenzo's but with someone offering $1100, I didn't like them that much.

And makes sense, since next year is the Year of the Dog.

Futures Market Commentary:

For The Record since we're so early in the process. If the mockup by YM holds for the upcoming release, next New Year's Ultra Boost will be most difficult to cop. Regardless of the 4.0 pattern, the overall design look is strong.

Last one was weak, some Hipster Doofus was high off his takeout and found inspiration from a fortune cookie. The Dogg one is on point.

0GXNpQ3Km8

Fyi:

For posting videos
[ VIDEO ].........[ /VIDEO ]
Just remove spacing within brackets.

For spoiler function
[ spoiler ]........[ /spoiler ]
Just remove spacing within brackets.

Wish people would use this function more to hide multi pics in post.

Don't know the full story but the admin is the one giving the ban hammer.
goddamn that's even worse than I expected.

I think I'm gonna leave the group if they have some worthless piece of human trash like that as an admin.

dude gotta go.

Last edited:
Admin guy must be British.
Had no idea what the use of word meant.
When Admins cross that line from objectivity to personal.
Has happened on NT too.

Back
Top Bottom