ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paid resell on Highsnobietys 
sick.gif
I did as well in the beginning of the year. I thought I regretting it when I first wore them, changed my mind immediately the second wear a couple of days ago. Super satisfied with them. 

Is anyone able to pull stock #s of the MCs on UK? I can't find the client ID and I'm just curious how scarce they'll be for the US release.

Hey folks, need trade advice here. I'm trading my VNDS Bred V2s + Navy Vapormaxes for a BNDS Kith Aspen UB. Fair trade? 

Hey folks, need trade advice here. I'm trading my VNDS Bred V2s + Navy Vapormaxes for a BNDS Kith Aspen UB. Fair trade? 

I tend to dislike these types of questions since I always say take whatever you'll actually rock and like. But in this case youd be taking a loss.

Last edited:
Anyone's successful with foot patrol's UB x haven Restock? Crashed while checking out for me...[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

My favorite 3.0 in this order:

1. Multicolor

2. Chinese New Year

3. Reigning Champ

Anyone with me?
EDIT: oops!

Here's my updated top 3, without the "day one"

1. Trace Cargo
2. Triple Black
3. Reigning champ

Last edited:
To each their own, but in my opinion that is a loss. Mainly because I have the Kith UB Mid and it's so hard to wear everyday compared to bred V2 or even the navy vapormax. If the person adds cash with Kiths then maybe, makes it a more even trade. End of the day though if it's your grail don't let us stop you.

To each their own, but in my opinion that is a loss. Mainly because I have the Kith UB Mid and it's so hard to wear everyday compared to bred V2 or even the navy vapormax. If the person adds cash with Kiths then maybe, makes it a more even trade. End of the day though if it's your grail don't let us stop you.
I agree with this, also the sheer value of the breds alone is worth more than the kith UB... dont get me wrong the Kiths are harder to come by... but you could sell those breds and probably get close to buying a pair of the Kiths. I'd ask for some more funds to even it out.

How much you paid for them? I got offered USD 610 for deadstock pairs of 9.5.

Giving up to own a pair.
Around there 
sick.gif

I was looking into copping a pair of Wool Greys, but I wanted the Highsnobietys even more. So, I decided to pitch in more money from my recent Yeezy come up to reward myself a pair of grails.

I did as well in the beginning of the year. I thought I regretting it when I first wore them, changed my mind immediately the second wear a couple of days ago. Super satisfied with them. 
For sure. I've been looking at pictures and up-close videos of the Highsnobietys. Very excited for them to arrive tomorrow already.

Back
Top Bottom