ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nowhere near that 
laugh.gif

I've chatted them before (when they had the 30% off code) and they applied it to one of my orders that I used a 15% off code. They credited me back the diff

For all of you who want to try and use the 15% make sure you call in with your order number and 15% discount code. I was told they will apply it. Let's see how that works out. I was waiting for several minutes for that 15% code - think it took 5 minutes. I didn't want to lose my voucher so I just checked out.

For all of you who want to try and use the 15% make sure you call in with your order number and 15% discount code. I was told they will apply it. Let's see how that works out. I was waiting for several minutes for that 15% code - think it took 5 minutes. I didn't want to lose my voucher so I just checked out.
About to call in now lol

If the 15% off code says it's already redeemed, you should try logging in and then applying. It worked for me.

If the 15% off code says it's already redeemed, you should try logging in and then applying. It worked for me.
i think I had the opposite problem. Logged in and tried to use another emails coupon and it said already used. Thinking they can see if a 15% off coupon has been used on the account before

Back
Top Bottom