ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went with this since it already comes with white laces and I pretty much have all the other lace colors that I would want except for this blue. In hindsight I should've picked a navy outsole but oh well.

3/4 of my emails signed up got codes.  Messed up the first code by removing from cart after not choosing a size, ordered a navy pair for myself, and ooped the last code to a buddy.

3/4 of my emails signed up got codes.  Messed up the first code by removing from cart after not choosing a size, ordered a navy pair for myself, and ooped the last code to a buddy.
dang lucky. signed up with 6, got 1/6. Was hoping for at least 2 wanted black and the grey

Got a code earlier this morning but only now checked my email, passed it along to the homie but sounds like he's having trouble checking out as I suspected he would. Should have checked my email earlier haha

Heard it sold out. So I try use my another code just to see if it really sold out but it added to cart still! And I can't edit now lol. At least I do the navy this time. Niw just thinking do I need another pair.

THOSE WITH WORKING CODES FAIR WARNING :

Do not edit or delete once it is in your cart .. a lot of people in here did and after that the voucher code was invalid and unable to purchase ...

Went with these. Looking forward to throwing my Oreo UB and/or Kith Ub laces on
pimp.gif
white sole is dope!

THOSE WITH WORKING CODES FAIR WARNING :

Do not edit or delete once it is in your cart .. a lot of people in here did and after that the voucher code was invalid and unable to purchase ...

duh. this was posted multiple times hours ago.

someone actually directly quoted one of your many posts to tell you the same thing like 5 pages back but it looks like you were too busy spamming the thread to actually read responses.

duh. this was posted multiple times hours ago.

someone actually directly quoted one of your many posts to tell you the same thing like 5 pages back but it looks like you were too busy spamming the thread to actually read responses.
Wasn't spamming

Back
Top Bottom