ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your friend's pair looks a lot cleaner than this youtuber's pickup:

TBs are nice but the one bad thing about them is bad QC is so visible on them :smh:. Adidas has been pretty bad lately but I mean I guess if it's mass produced that's somewhat of an excuse. Couple of glue stains don't really bother me.

Last edited:
I woke up to over 800+ posts. Went through all of them.

It looks like the thirst for the miadidas ub is real.

Great to see NT folks helping each other out with codes even though some did not get them.

Now onto the next drop. Going to pass the glitch eqts for sure. Looks horrible
embarassed.gif

Not as comfy as UB though I have 4 pairs. Usually when I drink with my friends its okay to use. But for walking I will pass.

I like the way the NMD looks but can't wear them, they feel like a far inferior shoe to the UB.
Honestly I thought that too and bought the tricolors just for the looks, but now after breaking them in, the boost became super comfortable. It's like my go to shoe now when I want to slip on something real quick and be out the house in a second. 

I actually like the upper of the nmd alot more compared to ub, slap on ub insoles in the nmd and I would say its more comfy then ub

Why do so many casuals like NMDs? Are they the same group of people who bought Roshes?
In my opinion, the NMD R1 has an iconic silhouette - those colored EVA blocks in the midsole make it look quite different and instantly recognizable.

That's how it caught my attention first and I imagine it happened to others as well... and then once I got my first pair, it was a matter of adding more colorways... and of course there's the R2s, XRs, CS in the line....

Don't have Nikes prior to this - was just doing Onitsuka Tigers for casual wear..,

Keeping it boost related, I only started getting interested in UBs because I was always reading about how comfortable they were... did not think too much of the UB look initially.

crazy to say but as close as i was to biting into the NMD hype for around from when they came out until now and seeing my friends pairs in hands and stuff, i never really paid the price to cop. not sure if anyone else feels the same but i guess they didn't really tempt me all that much

Alright mfr's... Let's see what this is about.

View media item 2485849
To keep it Boost related... Adidas across the street is still closed for renovation lol.

Man that sucks, I was hoping it would have been opened by now.

Still!? I asked one of the employees at the outlets when it was gonna open back up . He said july 1st. I wonder if they're not gonna bother opening it back . There's a shake shack on the strip now!? Crazy how much the strip changes when you avoid it lol

Yeah I didn't know there was one on the strip either lol. I just knew of the one in Summerlin and I believe they are going to build one in the District.

I really do hope the Adidas store will open up eventually.

For me, NMD PK upper is the best for casual wear.
No support, yes. But has the best feeling casual wise.

Oh dang. I just started buying Ultra Boost on March. And look how many i already has now :smh:
Money flew very fast :smh:

Last edited:
Honestly I thought that too and bought the tricolors just for the looks, but now after breaking them in, the boost became super comfortable. It's like my go to shoe now when I want to slip on something real quick and be out the house in a second. 

I agree I threw the othotic insoles that come with the eqts into the nmd and wow what a difference in comfort. Def one of my go tos when I need to run out the house real quick

Back
Top Bottom