ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you guys think the MCs will release multiple times? For many coloeways it seems like Adidas releases over and over again which I think is great for those of us that want those shoes

Do you guys think the MCs will release multiple times? For many coloeways it seems like Adidas releases over and over again which I think is great for those of us that want those shoes
They will, but not as frequently as the GRs that have come out recently. The MC's are limited.

I wear slides more than shoes 
laugh.gif
 boost slides are a must cop

Direct contact of foot to boost isn't as comfy over time. Probably needs a thin barrier in between for added slider support.

If people crying about the discomfort of nmd, I don't think they gonna love the boost slides. I, for one, love nmd non-pk. So if these slides are gonna be priced at $45, could me in.

MC looks to be chilling in Japan and taiwan. So maybe we'll get their allocation in a restock.

I don't do slides either but I cannot resist the boost.  Just won't me a must have though.  If I can get a pair without shopping online while at work I'll probably cop lol

Back
Top Bottom