ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SNS can't cancel your order if you didn't place one to begin with

IMG_6689.JPG

It's more like, SnS can't cancel your order if you don't check your inbox.
reece.JPG

Feel like I'm gonna have to email SNS to get them to refund since they for sure aren't gonna do anything about it since I don't have an order number

Well, heading home from work. Will be keeping an eye out for that refund / cancellation email. No news may be good news, GL guys

LOL added a pair to my basket after 2 seconds on Hanon and already had the PayPal link ready and still they managed to sell out. BS!

Hanon no chance, i hate that website. Their customer service sucks, ordered a pair of shorts and never shipped.

Not Surprising I Missed Yet Another MC Restock Today While At The Office! LoL

Shouts Out To The Other Member Who Tagged Me Again For This Restock! Much Love NT Fam For Keeping An Eye Out! I Gotta Do A Better Job Of Catching These Attempted Assists! LoL

On The Brighter Side, The Purps I Ordered For My Ladies BDay Finally Showed Up Today From RunnersInn. She Should Be Pleasantly Surprised When She Gets Home.

1500418467526.jpeg

That Translucent Cage Is FUEGO!

Not Surprising I Missed Yet Another MC Restock Today While At The Office! LoL

Shouts Out To The Other Member Who Tagged Me Again For This Restock! Much Love NT Fam For Keeping An Eye Out! I Gotta Do A Better Job Of Catching These Attempted Assists! LoL

On The Brighter Side, The Purps I Ordered For My Ladies BDay Finally Showed Up Today From RunnersInn. She Should Be Pleasantly Surprised When She Gets Home.

1500418467526.jpeg

That Translucent Cage Is FUEGO!

what size are you? I got an extra 9.5 coming that I can OOP.

what size are you? I got an extra 9.5 coming that I can OOP.

Appreciate The Love Homie!

I'm Actually Looking To Line My Lady Up Now As I've Already Locked In My Pair Of MC's Locally. That 6.5/7 Is Proving Difficult To Track Down!

PS- This Is Hands Down One Of The More Helpful Threads On NT!

Keep It Up Fella's, Feels Good!

good luck bro! Im still trying to find a 6.5 for my girl as well. Boy was she upset that I secured my pair first. Those smaller pairs always go oos first!

Back
Top Bottom