ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think i like these better than the rf mids. Both are dope but the mid ub just loiks kinda funny on feet. Idk maybe its just me

Seems like most ATC services failed this release. One of them even deleted all posts relating to this release lol

98acbe1857af155daedb02ba286cfea1--funny-ha-ha-so-funny.jpg

But for real you have to put in the work and put together a list of shops that release and at what time. A good way to go about it is sit aside one release and take down all the names members say and then when the enxt release comes around look at their instagram/website and see if they have posted about the shoe
I have followed a few twitters page but there is no notification in the past few hours....
I think those pages aren't that good...

I have followed a few twitters page but there is no notification in the past few hours....
I think those pages aren't that good...
Don't count on the generic pages like adidasalerts or Solelinks for this release. When I say look at twitter pages and instagram pages I mean look at the actual stores page, that way you will be getting info straight from the source

Don't count on the generic pages like adidasalerts or Solelinks for this release. When I say look at twitter pages and instagram pages I mean look at the actual stores page, that way you will be getting info straight from the source
thanks mate!!!
SO I should now follow all the stores on instagram!!!!

Back
Top Bottom